Honest Game Trailers: Five Nights at Freddy's 4

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Five Nights at Freddy's 4

From the developer responsible for more fan service than the makers of anime body pillows comes the game that claims to be the final game in the series. Which we all know is total bull sh*t!

Watch Video

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
So is this the final chapter in the same way the Friday the 13th Part 4 was the Final Chapter?

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
Woah, woah, it was supposed to be Honest Trailer, not Honest Full-Length Review of the Franchise. Then again, tomato/tomahto in this case?

Godzillarich(aka tf2godz)

Get the point
Legacy
Aug 1, 2011
Cretaceous
Country
USA
LaughingAtlas said:
Woah, woah, it was supposed to be Honest Trailer, not Honest Full-Length Review of the Franchise. Then again, tomato/tomahto in this case?
honest trailers works better as a Affectionate Parody most of the time and when they insult a piece of work it doesn't really work for me. This was pretty cringe worthy

balladbird

Master of Lancer
Legacy
Jan 25, 2012
Country
United States
tf2godz said:
LaughingAtlas said:
honest trailers works better as a Affectionate Parody most of the time and when they insult a piece of work it doesn't really work for me. This was pretty cringe worthy
To be fair to them, they made their opinion on the franchise well-known long ago, and repeatedly expressed a desire to never do another one. The fans who continued to request this video have no grounds to pretend they didn't know what it was going to be.

Tony2077

Dec 19, 2007
well since i really don't care about the series it wasn't cringe inducing

ArcaneGamer

Dec 21, 2014
(Reads title) ...You poor man.

2:14 Which we will probably get on Halloween. ...I'm not sure if I even want Matt Pat to do another video on it then. Hmm. Anyone else starting to get sick of this?

2:26 My thoughts exactly. Jesus break dancing Christ.

3:08 My Sudden Desire For Xenax: The Game. Screw this game!

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
Siesta45 said:
LaughingAtlas said:
Doesn't spelling tomahto as the incorrect spelling confirm that phrase is garbage though? And that's always been what his videos were.
Tell that to someone who says and spells it as 'tomahto.' The world is just strange enough a place that I bet you could find someone. :D
I don't know if Honest Trailers is garbage, but if so, it's garbage that makes me laugh, which is more than I can say for FNAF.

Lightspeaker

Dec 31, 2011
Siesta45 said:
LaughingAtlas said:
Doesn't spelling tomahto as the incorrect spelling confirm that phrase is garbage though? And that's always been what his videos were.
The actual phrase is "tomayto/tomahto". As in the weird North American pronunciation vs the correct British pronunciation. :p

LaughingAtlas said:
Tell that to someone who says and spells it as 'tomahto.' The world is just strange enough a place that I bet you could find someone. :D
Literally nobody spells it as "tomahto" but significant parts of the English speaking world pronounce it that way because...that's how its spelled. There's no Y in it.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Metalrocks said:
"4 games in one year? your move COD"
this really cracked me up.
Yeah, I cracked up at "5 sharks' worth of teeth". Really, there's no point to doing that in a kids' show robot.
tf2godz said:
LaughingAtlas said:
Depends on what series/game they're ripping on. If you like it, you'll like the good-natured ribbing and hate the vicious hatchet-jobs they do. Flip those if you hate a game/series.

MiskWisk

Mar 17, 2012
Siesta45 said:
LaughingAtlas said:
I don't know if Honest Trailers is garbage, but if so, it's garbage that makes me laugh, which is more than I can say for FNAF.
Nobody spells it tomahto, anyone who does is incorrect. The phrase is supposed to show the differences in cultures and accept uneducated idiots with bad accents but rather instead of accepting this awful pronounciation we should point out people for being wrong.
Lightspeaker said:
Siesta45 said:
LaughingAtlas said:
The actual phrase is "tomayto/tomahto". As in the weird North American pronunciation vs the correct British pronunciation. :p

LaughingAtlas said:
Literally nobody spells it as "tomahto" but significant parts of the English speaking world pronounce it that way because...that's how its spelled. There's no Y in it.
Ah tomayto/tomahto...
So many arguments.

Kind of like .gif vs .jif