Honest Game Trailers: Heroes of the Storm

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Heroes of the Storm

From the company behind the games the entire world loves and the national sport of Korea, comes Blizzard DOTA... I mean... Blizzard All-Stars... I mean... Heroes of the Storm!

Watch Video

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Heej, what happened to the old awesome voice? I mean it's nothing personal but, yeah he was really cool and all, like, very cool.

But it referenced Dwarf Fortress so I'm still happy.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
"Join us for an all-out orgy of bad fan-fic that asks you to believe that boob-plate armor and a sniper rifle could actually stand up to THE ACTUAL DEVIL."

xD

jamail77

May 21, 2011
Cowabungaa said:
Heej, what happened to the old awesome voice? I mean it's nothing personal but, yeah he was really cool and all, like, very cool.
He'll be back. [https://plus.google.com/+SmoshGames/posts/ampFiJSJ7JQ] I'm more curious why they couldn't use him for this one. Of course, he is a full-time voice actor for trailers, commercials, games, toys, and that...other Honest Trailers. Bound to happen sometimes.

Still, it's just not the same without him. I mean, before the original Honest Trailers series got him they could get away with ones like this:
because it worked well enough with the movie they were joking about. But, for the 11 more videos they put out before we got the epic voice we have now they tended to be more like this: I mean, it works, but the voice acting just doesn't compare. ...And, now I just found out they transitioned to the new voiceover artist because the original guy got called for military service. Huh. Was not expecting that to be the reason.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Boob plate armor is like Plot armor. it can block anything the game wants you to.