Honestly, am I sad for doing this?

Red Albatross

Jun 11, 2009
Heck no, season tickets are a great way to meet people that share at least one of your major interests, especially in the good seats. You'll see a lot of the same faces every game and eventually, you'll wind up chatting and soon, - bam! Before you know it, they'll all be comrades. I have season tickets to the local AHL team and it's worth every penny. It's also much easier to get a good seat if you only need one seat, so there's that.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
pffft If I want to do/see somthing I'll do it, other people be damned

Delsana

Aug 16, 2011
Generally sporting events are where a lot of people make friends, if they get rowdy they make friends with the rowdy people and so on.

Valkyira

Mar 13, 2009
Thanks for all the nice things to say guys. It made me feel much better about today when the first game is.

Hitokiri_Gensai

Jul 17, 2010
no its not sad, and yeah youre gonna make friends. As long as the people sitting round you are fans too, otherwise, duck and cover!

Rabish Bini

Jun 11, 2011
You have the greatest fucking avatar I have ever seen.

OT: Not sad at all. You're a fan of the team, and yet none of your friends enjoy the sport. No biggie. I sometimes go to the football (soccer football) by myself because I love the sport while not many of my mates do.

And you're bound to make new friends if you're hanging around hardcore supporters of the same team as yourself. Just be sociable.

And I fucking love ice hockey, damn this country for it not being popular at all here.

Nazz3

Sep 11, 2009
Yes, it's very sad and foreveralone, you should cancel your tickets and just stay at home.