Horrible Birthday.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
I guess that would be my 14th-or something birthday. I only invited a few guys to play some video games and eat cake, but I invited people from different social groups, so it got awkward, and the party basically split into two; with one part sitting on the computer in one room, and the other part sitting in front of the TV in another.

Yosato

Apr 5, 2010
This year, I turned 18 and invited my whole crew of like a dozen mates over to have an awesome manly night of games and films. Over half of them had to bail for legit excuses, but that didn't stop me from spending the next few months paranoid that they secretly disliked despite me being one of the founders and mega respected figures of the group.

Anyone ever get the feeling that everyone else's birthday events are spectacular whereas your own just fall completely flat? Hopefully that'll change next year.

Chrono212

Fluttershy has a mean K:DR
May 19, 2009
Happy Birthday from someone on the Internet! X3

Mine was my 18th (this year).
No one cared...and I tried to be happy...and I was, so in there face! >:D

Vuavu

Apr 5, 2010
Hahaha it's my brother's birthday today too! He turned eighteen. Since it wasn't my birthday and it was still awesome does your rule still count? I wanna tell the story here haha

lettucethesallad

Nov 18, 2009
I once woke up, on the morning of my birthday, with the worst case of stomach flue I think I've ever had. Hooray for spending my (I think) 15th birthday hunched over the toilet. No cake, no good food, no fun - just sick all day.

Luckily, nothing bad since.

Krylock

Dec 20, 2010

I was actually slightly depressed when i saw that no one had posted this.

Crash 9000

Oct 22, 2009
I turned 17 earlier this month.
Sat at home and played League of Legends like I normally do, and my friend started getting angry at me because he was playing badly, haven't spoke to him since.

...That's probably my worst birthday.

Aug 1, 2010
[spoiler/][image/]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_s3RlZp1rmHs/TD6QSVtx3KI/AAAAAAAABF8/L35yeRiCSpk/s1600/happy-birthday-784952.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

Now that that's out of the way.....

OT: I can't think of any [i/]bad[/i] birthdays I've had, but tomorrow will probably be one of the worse ones.

[.redacted]

Jan 24, 2010
Why attach such importance to birthdays at all?

If you need an excuse to enjoy yourself make one up - but do enjoy yourself and don't mourn a lack a potential enjoyment.

Dr Ampersand

Jun 27, 2009
Zeithri said:
Somewhere between 10-12.
I don't want to talk about it...
Are you sure you don't want to talk about it or do you not want to openly talk about it. Quite a few people (especially long time users who have been on here since 2007-January 2008) would be happy to have a private message chat if you don't want to openly talk about it. If you simply don't want to talk about it then that's perfectly fine but if it constantly gnaws at you when you're reminded of it then don't be afraid of asking to have a conversation with one of well known users.

*Puts birthday hat on Zeithri's head and places a birthday cake with candles behind her*

wasalp

Dec 22, 2008
lee1287 said:
Hello, today is my birthday, i turned 20 at.. well today sometime, and i was just wondering, whats your worst birthday?

Mine was today, snowed in all day. With no food and no company. Yay for turning 20.

So, worst birthday stories?

NO Best birthday stories. Not in the mood for them. :p
it could be worst [www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.252565-Im-an-Orphan-now]

DuctTapeJedi

Nov 2, 2010
Every year I spend a whole weekend visiting with family at my grandparents' house. I know, I know, appreciate family, and everything. However, every birthday for over the past two decades has been spent in an overly heated house listening to the same old stories and being verbally abused by my mom.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
On my 23rd birthday, I was in training at Fort Useless Eustis, VA. My only present was from a few company Drill Sergeants. I got to hold up a 70lb (32kg) rock at arms length for 23 minutes. My back still twinges a little when I think about it.

era81

Jun 11, 2009
I just seen supermse's post today is their birthday too they lost a parent so I guess you both have a shitty birthday this year birthday's always suck this close to christmas.

lolmanxe

Aug 10, 2009
i think it was my 9th birthay all of my quests went to my neigbour because (guess what) he had popcorn. yeah thanks alot FRIENDS. at least my former best friend stayed as we planed our revenge MOUHAHAH. planted a barbie doll inside his bag as he went to school... oh the joy of it

Vampire cat

Apocalypse Meow
Apr 21, 2010
Meh, I've been alone for my past 5-6 birth days. No big deal...

strum4h said:
Dont worry. Next year you can legally get piss drunk. (unless you do not live in America, then disregard this post)
Heheheh... Americans and their not getting legally drunk at 18... =3

strum4h

Jan 3, 2009
Suki the Cat said:
Meh, I've been alone for my past 5-6 birth days. No big deal...

strum4h said:
Dont worry. Next year you can legally get piss drunk. (unless you do not live in America, then disregard this post)
Heheheh... Americans and their not getting legally drunk at 18... =3
I know it sucks. I can die in a war, get convicted of felonies, vote who runs the country. But I cannot have a beer.