Hot Deals While You Wait for the Steam Summer Sale

dealzon

Nov 19, 2012
Hot Deals While You Wait for the Steam Summer Sale

PS3 DualShock 3 Wireless Controller [http://www.dealzon.com/deals/ps3-controller-dualshock-3?drc=escapist:ps3-dualshock-3-wireless-controller-metallic-gold] - $36.99 at NewEgg.
Next best is $43 at Amazon. Deal expires July 4.
<br clear=all>

SquidVicious

Apr 20, 2011
Country
United States
Figures that two weeks after buying Skyrim: Legendary Edition for my new gaming PC the price drops in half. C'est la vie, that's what I get for not waiting.

TheEvilCheese

Cheesey.
Dec 16, 2008
UK peeps can use GFDJUL20UK on gamefly. It brings Skyrim: Legendary edition down to £15.99 which I'd be willing to bet steam will beat by £1 in the summer sale. Still an excellent amount of content for price.

It's also significantly cheaper than the US price which is a nice thing to see. Then again, the price of PC games over there seems more in line with console on release while they're generally 25% cheaper on PC here.

Risingblade

Mar 15, 2010
Skyrim on sale...should i get the normal or legenday...normal or legendary...omg I can't decide

puff ball

Mar 14, 2011
well since I've had an mmo itch these past couple of days i decided to buy guild wars here's hoping i enjoy it enough to justify buying it but not enough to get consumed by it.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Every 6 hours for 6 days, GMG will be having 6 games going on sale at massive prices
im not sure if my English is falling but wouldn't that mean that the prices will be massive, as in, large?

romxxii

Feb 18, 2010
Watch out for that Mortal Kombat collection, it doesn't play nice with non-Xbox controllers.

dealzon

Nov 19, 2012
Strazdas said:
Every 6 hours for 6 days, GMG will be having 6 games going on sale at massive prices
im not sure if my English is falling but wouldn't that mean that the prices will be massive, as in, large?
Hah. We're missing a word or two there. May have meant in "massive price drop" or "massive drop in prices" Woops.

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
I would like to add that gog.com been having a sale since late June with 50% off on everything(?) with various daily deals with extra % off.