House and Senate overwhelmingly pass atrocious relief bill. Trump slams it and says he'll veto.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008

A common refrain from shitlibs after the Dems capitulated the vote to proceed on the veto was that there was still the vote on the veto itself and THAT was where the Dems were going to fight.

They of course didn't, because they're spineless shitheads. Republicans fought harder and they weren't even fighting for the $2k checks.

Reactions: Dirty Hipsters

Shadyside

Bad Hombre
Legacy
Aug 20, 2020
On top of your sister
Country
Republic of Texas
Pelosi's house too

Now I'm not saying I'm OK with this kind of thing. But I'm not not OK with this kind of thing either...

Only a couple hundred more politicians to go! You know, if you condone that sort of protest. Which I may or may not condone. It's a mystery!
Both of them are going to get their graves vandalized.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
Pelosi's house too

Now I'm not saying I'm OK with this kind of thing. But I'm not not OK with this kind of thing either...

Only a couple hundred more politicians to go! You know, if you condone that sort of protest. Which I may or may not condone. It's a mystery!
I'm all for pretty much anything (that specifically targets the politicians and falls short of murder) that makes politicians afraid of pissing off their constituents.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008

Vect.PNG

Glad to see the senate is still 51-49 Republican control.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Glad to see the senate is still 51-49 Republican control.
Damn it! I was wrong!!!

Not about The Democrats going back to doing Jack & Shit for everyone because that was obvious to anyone paying attention but I figured they'd keep using the Donald Trump excuse for at least a little longer. I guess instead of having that evil Moscow Mitch block everything, now we're just going to have...er...Moscow Manchin do it. Or maybe Democrats will take turns being the bad guy and making sure that "nothing fundamentally changes" for the next four years (or two if they get pimp slapped in the midterms for doing nothing and Republicans retake the House/Senate).

Reactions: crimson5pheonix