How angry do you get when you play online FPS?

Timeenforceranubis

Mar 2, 2011
I'm mostly able to keep a cool head. The occasional "dammit" if I get killed because I did something stupid, but for the most part, I can stay calm. If I start to notice myself getting genuinely angry, I'll stop and play something else

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
I usually don't play multiplayer FPS games cuz I get PWNED by the people who play waaaaaaaaay too much.. But when I do, I don't really get that angry.

Sux2bu

Mar 4, 2010
That game Cod...it infuriated me beyond belief. I'd just say "Fuck it." And go play HL2 again.
Its not that I suck at the game, its just the game sucks at me. (surrealism joke anyone?)

drivel

Aug 1, 2008
I eventually just reach a point where I've accepted that I'm not playing well and quit. I don't like getting insta-killed every time I respawn. That may be why I've owned CoD:BO since Christmas and have yet to even install it, much less attempt the multiplayer.

Awexsome

Were it so easy
Mar 25, 2009
Just had to take a break from Halo: Reach. It's my favorite series but sometimes there are just too many douchebags online.

6 games in a row of bullshit. 4 games where people quit 1 minute in. One team objective holding. And in one game the most unfun gametype known as Slayer Pro got voted because a lot of douchebags think that stripping the game down to one weapon is somehow fun.

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
when i play black op i get a little annoyed when i die especially under suss circumstances.

But my brother, he is funny, he starts off with saying frick the first few times he dies and moves up the swears till he is saying fuck and slamminging the table every time he dies. then he quits and goes to bed. :)

distended

Oct 15, 2010
MW and MW2 have pissed me off pretty much more than anything else in life. I broke a TV remote control into pieces and dented the wall of my living room once (with said remote) while playing MW. I'm very competitive and really hate dying. I haven't played either game in months, which is a shame because I find both really fun, but I don't like raging. I really wish I took it, and all games, less seriously, because it really ruins the fun.

Toward the end of my playing, I would only play certain maps and usually played as a sniper as that seemed to get me killed less (plus it's pretty fun.) Probably the biggest reason I didn't get Black Ops is because I read that sniping wasn't as effective.