How did you have sex?

Tipsy Giant

May 10, 2010
Strip Snap while our parents were out shopping (we didn't know how to play poker) she's a lesbian now

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Black Arrow Officer said:
You are a strange person for asking this.

1st time: Stupid drunk sex with my teachers' daughter at her birthday party. My teacher didn't mind at all when she found out.

2nd time: On the bus ride home from a long day of school, I got progressively more and more horny. My girlfriend was sitting on the couch when I got inside in the same mood. Went upstairs, took my shirt off, kissed passionately on the bed for some amount of time.

3rd time: Coming soon!
Wait you had sex with your teachers daughter? You are my hero .

OT: i am a heterosexual male, my first time was anal sex with my first girlfriend at 17 . The reason we had ass sex was because i "couldn't " get IT in her vagina . Yes you read that right, i was able to get my penis in her ass but NOT her pussy . Don't ask , i don't know. When we finally did do traditional sex , this is how it happened:

Me and her naked in her bed , rubbing our genitals together ( without penetration because i couldn't get it in) , i was hungry so i was thinking about food and what we'll have for diner . My penis went in without me realizing , then my girlfiend says " did it go in" to which i replied " uh i think it did". Then we did it like normal people . It was terrible , but we got much practice after that and it was great!

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
I'll be sure to post my most private and personal of information on a public interwebz forum the very second it happens but for now, Jill will have to do. :3

UncleUlty said:
Met a guy on a dating site, made some ineunnedo about studying anatomy and linked him to a seanbaby article. About an hour later, he's there, we make awkward conversation then we kiss and he sticks it up my poopshoot. Then I take him home,cry a little,get a happy meal,and am scared shitless by the toy they gave me.

I....

This entire thread is weirding me out. >.>

The Thinker

Jan 22, 2011
Mortai Gravesend said:
I drew out a circle in blood just like the book described, lit the candles, chanted the words right, and the rest is history.
I assume this was the... special blood of the one humans call She Who Adjudicates the Adjudicator.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
CODE-D said:
How did you have sex your first couple of times?
By which I mean how did you convince another person to do the do with you.
Were you boyfriend/girlfriend? howd you meet? howd you get close enough to permit the act? how long were you together before?
Share your experience with someone who has none wont you?
You avatar actually reminds me of an inside joke I had with...well, I never went all the way with her but third-base is close enough. "The cats are watching"

Anyway, the first time I did have sex it was with someone I'd been dating for about 2 years (on and off but mainly because she was in the foreign exchange program) Anyway, we were at her Dad's place summer after graduation and making out turned to heavy petting turned to more.

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
It sucked, and since then, I've only had sex 3 other times, all which were terrible on the woman's behalf.

This is over a time period of 3 years now.

I seem to be a magnet for women with insane trust issues or dont understand the point of "It has to actually go in to have sex"

-.- Which at 21 it feels VERY DEGRADING where I grow up, I have the sexual experience of a virgin and unlike everyone else I know, there's no one I know of who would ever consider being friends with benefits.

Grabbin Keelz

Jun 3, 2009
Well I'm in a three way relationship with a girl so I'm not allowed to have sex as part of the rules. She has on occasion however, given me hand and blow jobs, so I can't complain.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
...drunk at a party at my brother's place when I was 17. Started going shot for shot with a woman who was (unbeknownst to me) very, very angry with her boyfriend. We wandered off together at her behest, destroyed a little property and wound up fucking in a park at around 2 in the morning.
It was actually pretty awful. We were both horribly drunk, we both smelled awful... and the girl, while quite conventionally attractive in a tall, skinny blonde with fake breasts kinda way, was quite frankly an out-of-shape proverbial hallway to my proverbial hotdog.
...after getting back to my brother's place, I wound up driving her and her boyfriend home. He was passed out drunk, she was still stupid, rowdy drunk... and I was just drunk but coming down. I did that a lot that year (drinking and driving, that is)... thankfully I was lucky every time. No collisions.

The second time was much, much better... and I was visiting a place half a state away. Also, we were only a bit buzzed on mixed drinks rather than completely sloshed on shots... and the girl was in great shape, which always helps. A lot.

Beyond the first couple of times I got much, much better at it, of course. It's been fourteen years of flip-flopping between winning and losing streaks since then, after all (currently on a losing streak. Go figure).

TheGreatKlaid said:
It was our third anniversary, we decided after a lot of talk we were ready. Still together. Nothing special.
The irony of that statement coming from someone with an avatar featuring Edgar Figaro blew me the fuck away.

Kaez

Jan 11, 2010
Mine is a weird story, it involves booze, the frustration of it not happening several times before (I think didn't wanna hurt her) and the fact we had 2 peepers, and a friend helping us out (advice).

Basically after a D&D session where we were drinking at, I went to be first on my friends air mattress. A couple hours later my gf (fiance now) and my friend come in to go to bed, as they had continued drinking. I get awoken by her and I find out that she wants to have sex. Of course I didn't exactly complain, but we had no protection at the time, though because 2 of my other friends were drunk peepers we got one from them lol.

While getting tips from my friend laying next to us as she rides me, we successfully have sex and collpase afterwards (well she collpased, I layed there for a bit before washing up, then coming back to bed).

The next morning we all joked about it, and I found out a lot later (months) that she wasn't done, and almost considered jumping my friend, but decided against it as his gf (also a friend of ours) wouldn't have liked it, so she cuddled up to me instead.

Oh and by this point we had been dating for 3 years, and we're living together for at least 6 months. Going on 7 years this summer together.

Najos

Aug 4, 2008
I had a "friend" that I was pretty sure was quite easy. I say "friend" because I didn't really like her and I only hung out with her in hopes of getting laid. It worked! It wasn't very romantic or anything, sorry. We were both 15, I think. I know I was 15, but she might have been a year younger (she was a grade below me, but I was the youngest person in my grade). I don't even remember how I broached the topic, honestly. We'd known each other for a long time, but weren't really close or anything. She sometimes rode home from school with me and my friend, but that was about the only interaction we had.

Anyway, I rarely hung out with her after that and we never had a sex again. In fact, I remember being sort of embarrassed that I slept with her because she was considered such a slut by...pretty much the entire school. Looking back, I'm just glad I got it out of the way and she probably wasn't really that loose anyway. Oddly enough, before her, I'd never even really kissed a girl. That one time pretty much gave me shitloads of confidence (not sure why), which led to some meaningful relationships after that.

So yeah, if you're having trouble, just go after a really slutty girl!

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
CrashBang said:
Everyone's approaching this so awkwardly (probably cos it's awkward) but mine's really typical. We were 16, had been going out for a few months, had sex, it sucked and then we broke up. Ahh, youth.
Thanks for writing out my first few times word for word. It saved me the embarrassing trouble of writing them myself.

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
I've never even been close to having sex, and I'm 21. Yet despite this, I still think I can avoid being forever alone, for some reason.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
CODE-D said:
How did you have sex your first couple of times? By which I mean how did you convince another person to do the do with you.
I want to say poorly since I was very nervous and he hadn't done it in a while. And it was a bit of a mutual thing.

Were you boyfriend/girlfriend? howd you meet? howd you get close enough to permit the act? how long were you together before?
Share your experience with someone who has none wont you?
Yes, we were an established couple at that point. He kind of proposed that we'd go back to his place, and he was really nice and understanding of the fact of how I was nervous. It was date three when we finally did the no pants dance, but we had been conversing for a few months at that point.

corethax

Dec 9, 2010
All I can say is that sex is only a big deal when its with someone you like/love, if it isnt then it really isnt worth your time. If you just whant instant pleasure just do "you know what" in your bed room and save time.

Fenrisulfr

Mar 15, 2011
Sex isn't a big thing. Thankfully, the two females I've been with have said good things about what I'm working with, but I can't say that I enjoyed bumping uglies with them.

First one was my ex-girlfriend. First time with her, she let me penetrate her to see how it felt. I don't really consider that sex because it was just a preview.

Second time, it was at my place. I didn't get much of a kick out of it though because CONDOMS SUCK.

Third time was a few weeks ago with a friend of mine. I didn't enjoy that though since she was recovering from a hangover after getting drunk the night before after breaking up with her fiance. She's back with him, but I don't care.

I never... came with either of them. It's a shame, really. Now, I'm on the prowl searching for the right person because I've apparently had some bad luck. :/

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
Well since it only happens in my dreams they're already attracted to me and so convincing them to have sex is no challenge. Usually saving them from an enemy army or some kind of alien makes them want me. I will leave out the rest of the details.