How did you lose your gaming virginity?

Margrave Rinstock

Jul 17, 2009
I remember when I was 6 years of age, I wasted away many hours playing "Put-Put saves the zoo."
ahh, those where the days...

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
Too long ago, probably an arcade game in the late 70s. My memories from that time were fuzzy, so I would have been under 6 (yeah, I'm that old).

Anyone else here remember when the Merlin was cutting edge portable gaming joy? I loved that little red monstrosity so much.

Edit:
berault said:
Playing Tetris on an original gameboy, i feel old
Read the above and feel young again, my friend.

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
Pokemon: Red Version, when i was 6 years old i lost my gaming virginity to Pokemon. i think that's almost like saying you lost your virginity to your girl best friend who was kinda hot at the time :p

Merrik Waters

Oct 31, 2009
For me it was a little platformer called Skunny. it was a DOS game and one of the most pointless and humorful games you will ever play. Humorful? is that even a word?

Lore_Master

Apr 19, 2009
Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time...and i sucked at it.

What? I was four and i couldn't figure out where to find the sword.

Commissar Sae

Nov 13, 2009
CAn't remember the name of it but it was a side-scrolling castlevania-esque game on the mac. No idea what it was called, but spent countless hours trying to beat it with a friend of mine, I was 4.
Though it might have been a short run in with Doom at my cousins place aroudn the same time, memory kinda fuzzy that far back.

Robby Foxfur

Sep 1, 2009
Well it was a late night and me and my cousin were ... oh wait

The first awesome video game I played with multiplayer was Battle tanks, that game was fun.
its was the first game I mastered and then tried to find every exploit I could in order to have as much fun as possible with the maps.

Comrade Mateo

Inventor of the POWER STANCE
May 1, 2009
I forget.
It was a while ago.

I am not excited to see a generation loose its virginity to the wii.
Its more like rape if you ask me.

albacca

Sep 4, 2009
I cant remember if it was Skifree or Chip's Challenge when I was four(I think). Also very fond memories of Link to the Past on NES.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
whe I was realy young (cant remeber how old I was) with Tomb Raider the one where you start in south Amerika

Blair Bennett

Jan 25, 2008
My cousin had me play Duckhunt...At the age of 4, I had already developed a deep-seated, and incurable hatred for that damn dog...