How did you lose your gaming virginity?

Endron27

Aug 28, 2009
The very first game I played was the original Sonic the Hedgehog> i was about 2 years old at the time. Finished it quickly then moved onto Mario and loved him ever since :). Although now I'm addicted to the COD'S

Aedrial

Jun 24, 2009
All the NES and SNES games non-withstanding, the first game I actually completed was DOOM and I was five and a half.

Ohten

Apr 14, 2009
Mario Brothers/Duck Hunt, age 8. The first game I started playing seriously was the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game for the NES where NYC was raised into the sky. Exact name escapes me.

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
Commander Keen i think.. I was 5 + my dad had a DOS :p

But the first *real* PC game i played (you know with my own computer and stuff) was Diablo 2 :D, or im pretty sure it was :)

I also remember me and a friend playing it once, but suddenly it froze, everything except the sound, and my char so we could still run around, but the monsters were still saying *HA-HA-HA*
it was so scarry that we turned of the PC and ran over to a birthdayparty at another friend (which we were going to anyways :p)

Sketchy

Aug 16, 2008
Sonic. Yeah, Sonic the Hedgehog on the Sega Mega Drive (Genesis). I loved that game.

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
Need for Speed turned me into it's *****. The very first Need for Speed of course was the first game I played far as I know and remember.

Vern

Sep 19, 2008
I think it was called bubblegum factory. It was a load runner rip off I played on an APPLE II E. First console game was Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt on NES. The first PC game I played I believe was The 7th Guest, followed by Curse of the Catacombs. Set me on the path of PC gaming for the rest of my life.

Psypherus

Feb 11, 2009
Earliest game I can remember playing was when I was 5 or so and it wasMario Bros/Duck Hunt for the NES.

Royta

Aug 7, 2009
Jurassic park on the SNES. I was about, 4 I believe. That game was so awesome in my memory <3

Cuacuani

Nov 16, 2009
Dune, on my graddad's Amiga. Long enough ago that I can't remember when it was, just that it was a long time ago. The memory of the death sequence with Paul decaying in the desert until only his ring is left is still kicking around my head, though.

Rotukai

Jun 18, 2009
For me it was the first christmas where Sonic the Hedgehog (on the megadrive) came out, cant remember how old i was

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
evilartist said:
Pegghead said:

When I was three *****!
THAT was your first game, and at only 3!? Now that's a REAL man!
Yeah, my ever awesome father would sometimes set it up on our old pc back in the day so me and my sister could play. Since then I've always had a little soft spot for first person shooters.

Tiny116

The Cheerful Pessimist
May 6, 2009
Teenage mutant hero turtles for the commadore 64, god i miss those tapes, massive floppy discs and the joystick!