How do you calm down?

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
MasTerHacK said:
I listen to hard rock or heavy metal.
Soilwork's Figure Number Five, Rage Against the Machine's Rage Against the Machine and Soilwork's A Predator's Portrait.
They work, especially RATM - Freedom, Soilwork - Figure Number Five, Soilwork - The Analyst and Soilwork - Grand Failure Anthem.
It actually does work wonders.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
I don't calm down.

really, I barely can contain my anger at times.

but I guess it just goes away.

Dec 30, 2009
I go in my room, close the door, pump my sound system and turn on my Depressed playlist. Then I start doing math problems.... I feel really geeky right now.

heyheysg

Jul 13, 2009
I've tried, I've seen doctors, gurus, yoga, went to Tibet to seek help.

But each time something happens (it always happen) I lose control.

In the aftermath, cities are destroyed, people die, cows get eaten.

Damn Gamma Rays...

TheTrips

Feb 10, 2010
Depends if it's someone who's in the room or physically close to me I'll just run as far away from them as I can then get drunk and listen to City And Colour. If it's someone on the phone or computer I just go on the punchbag then get drunk and listen to City And Colour.

Eatbrainz

Mar 2, 2009
Put on Saint's Row 2, Use the Unlimited health, ammo, ultimax auto shotgun, and full gang notoriety cheats, then mow down misguided youthes till i get bored.

xxnightlawxx

Nov 6, 2008
Pararaptor said:
I go out, find the sweetest, most susceptible young woman I can find, & carve her up like pumpkin on halloween. Break her bones, drink her blood, tear flesh from her body...
And then I feel calm.
Maniacal and not suspended.
I Get away from whatever is making me pissed.
So I don't do anything I would regret.

Veret

Apr 1, 2009
I play drums. Nothing works to destress you like hitting things with sticks.

MetalGenocide

Dec 2, 2009
Deep breaths, metal/rock music and my favorite, creationist videos. I mean, how can you not go from angry-face to happy-face when someone comes up and says, "the banana is perfectly made for the human hand".

Aug 25, 2009
Sometimes I'll have a smoke, listen to some music and go to somewhere quiet.
Other times I'll go batshit insane and start puching things, usually walls, both work pretty well.

NIHILHATE

Aug 21, 2009
I smoke a Spliff and listen to some chilled out Scandinavian Goth Metal. Works fucking wonders, man.

MasTerHacK

Apr 15, 2009
Deadlock Radium said:
MasTerHacK said:
I listen to hard rock or heavy metal.
Soilwork's Figure Number Five, Rage Against the Machine's Rage Against the Machine and Soilwork's A Predator's Portrait.
They work, especially RATM - Freedom, Soilwork - Figure Number Five, Soilwork - The Analyst and Soilwork - Grand Failure Anthem.
It actually does work wonders.
Actually more like Disturbed, Children of Bodom and Rise Against in some rare situations.
But yes, it does do wonders.