How do you deal with loading times?

Leviathan_

Jan 2, 2009
I stare.... and stare.... and keep staring at the screen
Or I go to the toilet, grab something to eat or browse forums

C117

Aug 14, 2009
I usually pick out one of my comic books and read it. Or at least I used to, when my computer was slower than a snail stuck in glue.

Silent but Violent

Mar 9, 2009
Sods law says that as soon as I start doing something else, the load will finish. So I keep my old Gameboy colour and pokemon blue next to the computer - I start it up, and the loading will always be finished by the time I've loaded my save file.

Murlin

I came here to laugh at you
Jul 15, 2009
I take short naps during loading times, if you take of your headphones it can do real good.

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
Read, or just stare out the window, thinking about how easy it would be to kill the happy little children who play outside my house.

Dys

Sep 10, 2008
If it's on my PC i usually have music playing, if it's console I tend to just wait, they really aren't very long on current gen consoles. I don't even remember them being particular long on my psone or n64. Are they really that much of an issue?

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Run to the cupboard to eat chocolate. I know, I'm a terrible person.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
I just sit there. And load the game. I guess I can be patient and sit there for a second. Sometimes I might even get up and grab something to eat. I just wish that they would play a video or something for the load screens so you can be entertained a bit.