how do you make yourself feel better when your feeling sad/depressed?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Either take a walk into town getting some fresh air or if it's night time some funny/ cute videoes will do.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Have a go on the wooden dummy... nothing like the 'clack' sound of impact and imagining beating the crap out of someone... and if I want to kick, I'll turn around and my punch bag is there.

Squarez said:
Looney Tunes.
And so much this!

holy_secret

Nov 2, 2009
I think back to the past and remember that I've had it worse. To be where I am today took a lot of time and strength. This makes me smile.

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
Lately I've been watching My Little Pony to feel better. The light-heartedness really helps.

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
Music, games, movies, reading, whatever I am in the mood for at the time. Usually games.
I just need to distract myself until it gets to my subconsciousness, and I can over-think the hell out of it later.
Helping my friends with their depression is harder, especially when it involves death... Helping others deal with death makes the hardest games I have played, seem childishly easy =/

NorthernStar

Oct 24, 2011
It depends.

Sometimes I'll just allow myself to feel bad and hang on the couch, play a game or eat chocolate.

However, other times it's best to just shrug it off, take a walk or talk to some friends.

And hey: only the best students get the toughest assignments.

aaronobst

Needs a life
Aug 20, 2010
I head to theYNC and watch some vids...

Then all of a suden my life dont seem too shitty

Estranged180

Mar 30, 2011
Most times, I'll just hit the ol' heavy bag for 3-4 hours. (that reminds me, I need a new heavy bag...)
Squarez said:
Looney Tunes. (videos snipped... sorry)
Or this. So much this.

Tonimata

Jul 21, 2008
Go for a run with my headphones full blast, or crank my guitar amp up and blister some ears. Screw the neighbours, I'm sad