How do you want to leave this world?

dont_blink

Jul 27, 2009
suddenly and painlessly, but whilst doing something fun like maybe parachuting, exactly a week after i witness a car-crash involving flaming bunnies riding down a chocolate hill.
so that i have a little warning.

DoctorNick

Oct 31, 2007
In my sleep painlessly, and not before life extension technology has let me live at least 500 years.

Acier

Nov 5, 2009
TheNumber1Zero said:
EClaris said:
Naked, Screaming, and covered in blood.
So... killed by a Psychopathic murderous Rapist?

I'd rather die in my sleep myself, but your way is fine too...
I like to leave it up to interpretation.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
EClaris said:
Well there are only so many scenarios where such a death could happen, and if we factor in the screaming part, none of them can be good. We mus also think of the factors leading up to the possible scenario, there are many things that need to go ino account for such a death. Are they screams of pain? If so, then you will suffer, and chances are the blood will be your own. Are they screams of anguish? If so, then you will be sorrowful, and the blood could be either your own or that of someone else, perhaps a loved one dying before you, causing you enough misery to make the thought of slitting your throat a viable choice, causing you to end it while still screaming. Are the screams that of Hatred? If so, then you will be furious, and the blood could be that of your own or your enemies, with you staring at the corpse of the person you feel deserved death, screaming while you bleed to death from a wound the enemy delivered before getting killed.

There are too many factors to think of, and almost none of them are pleasant, just thought you should now.

Acier

Nov 5, 2009
TheNumber1Zero said:
EClaris said:
Well there are only so many scenarios where such a death could happen, and if we factor in the screaming part, none of them can be good. We mus also think of the factors leading up to the possible scenario, there are many things that need to go ino account for such a death. Are they screams of pain? If so, then you will suffer, and chances are the blood will be your own. Are they screams of anguish? If so, then you will be sorrowful, and the blood could be either your own or that of someone else, perhaps a loved one dying before you, causing you enough misery to make the thought of slitting your throat a viable choice, causing you to end it while still screaming. Are the screams that of Hatred? If so, then you will be furious, and the blood could be that of your own or your enemies, with you staring at the corpse of the person you feel deserved death, screaming while you bleed to death from a wound the enemy delivered before getting killed.

There are too many factors to think of, and almost none of them are pleasant, just thought you should now.
There are screams of primal joy, fyi.

i mean, are [sub]most[/sub] people on roller coasters experiencing great pain?

No, they're being awesome, just like I will when I go out.

CouchCommando

Apr 24, 2008
Ascending to the heavens in a pillar of light from the center of mecca with my arms out stretched in a white shroud! After calling on all the faithful world wide to go out and start slaying their infidel and non believer neighbors.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
EClaris said:
There are screams of primal joy, fyi.

I mean, are [sub]most[/sub] people on roller coasters experiencing great pain?

No, they're being awesome, just like I will when I go out.
Primal joy... The factors for that are less grim for you pain wise, but are still less than pleasant...

Deef

Mar 11, 2009
I was thinking of a heroic way where I jump out of hiding, backflip across a room while shooting all 8 terrorists, then landing on top of a grenade, saving all the hostages from certain death.
Something like that.