How do you want to leave this world?

Red Albatross

Jun 11, 2009
I'd like to die in some heroic fashion, like saving a friend from a mad gunman or something like that. I don't want to grow old and wither away. It's a painful process for everyone involved, not just me.

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
Me and my friends will buy the Roman Colosseum, then fix it up, fill it with salt water, Tigers, and Sharks. We will then board our own boats and sail to the middle where we will hack at each other with axes. It will be epic, no?

Uberjoe19

Spartacus
Jan 25, 2009
I want to die in a spectacularly violent, bloody, and humourous manner. It will probably involve an electric fly swatter and an M80.

Ganthrinor

Apr 15, 2009
It is my hope that I die shortly after hijacking a fuel tanker and driving it into something large. Like a grocery store. That would be awesome. Unlikely to happen, but awesome.

Police-Assisted Suicide has crossed my mind a few times too.

Guttural Engagement

Feb 17, 2010
I want to leave it in a spaceship (Or whatever their using now that they've cancelled shuttles) - and go to MARS!

I don't know why your all talking about how you want to die; when clearly the thread title is asking how you want to leave the planet.

Nicarus

Feb 15, 2010
I never really liked thinking of death, but...

I wouldn't mind having one of those heroic deaths, like fighting off a nemesis I've pursued for all my life; whe the battle is won, I would die in peace knowing the burden is finally lifted.

alinos

Nov 18, 2009
Leaving on a jet plane
Dont know when ill be back again!

i want to leave this world before i get to 50 really i see no joy in sticking around for the wrinkly years while my body systematically starts to fail me till i get stuck in an old folks home by some punk ass kids of mine(maybe ill just not have them that can solve that problem)

Atheist.

Overmind
Sep 12, 2008
I'd want to die by search bar impalement.

That or heroin.

I already posted a response in one of these threads a while ago, let me find the post.

Edit: Here it is...

3. Masturbaiting with a rope around my neck and suffering asphyxiation.
2. Dying to prove a metaphorical point (by whatever means relevant.)
1. In a duel to the death with the leader of a supreme alien race.

Soren91

Jul 27, 2009
Okay, bear with me here. I want it to be when I'm old (die of age) and the day I'm going to die I want to be put on a gurney, IV and all, and then wheeled onto a plane they use for skydiving. I want to be flying over some place like New York City or Tokyo, Japan. Once we're over the city I want to be pushed from the plane, gurney and all, with no parachute or anything. I want to fall for a while but die during the fall (again, just from age or something, timing would have to be perfect). So, I'm dead by the time my gurney hits the ground and everyone gets shocked at what just happened. It would be even better if I landed on a murderer trying to escape from the law, my corpse would be a hero.

Yep, I want to be a corpse on a gurney hitting dead center of a Tokyo intersection or Times Square.

Calatar

May 13, 2009
In an extremely improbable way that forces scientists to reconcile the circumstances with our knowledge of physics. Such as spontaneously being thrown into the upper-atmosphere by a 1/googol chance freak fluctuation of theoretical gravitons.

blindthrall

Oct 14, 2009
Best possible scenario?

I'm in a mansion made from the bones of dinosaurs I've slain, overlooking the desert which is illuminated by a hellishly beautiful sunset. The Oxycontin has just kicked in, and the three-breasted mutant hooker from Total Recall is riding me like a plummeting nuke. I can hear the radio in the background reporting that Dick Cheney has just been ripped to shreds by a pack of Velociraptors(they're small, so it takes longer). Then I notice I'm sweating more than I should be, and the temperature is rising...the sunset is larger than I remember it usually being. We climax as a wave of fire crests the ridge of the valley below, and in seconds everything is incinerated.

I like fire.

L9OBL

Jul 20, 2009
i want to live to be really old but healthy and then jump out of a plane 10k feet up without a parachute id probly die b4 or as soon as i hit the ground

twostripe

Oct 27, 2009
im on a hill with my warrior woman and together we battle an army to emerge victorious and lay together bleeding to death from our injuries