How do you want to leave this world?

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
I'd want to die saving someone I care about, whether it be taking a bullet for them, donating my heart, or something like that, but I'd just want my death to mean something.

Darth Caelum

Jan 21, 2010
I personally don't want to die yet (I have so much to live for!) So i would say i would die in my late 30's or early 40's
How? you ask? Very well then Basically these 3

1.(if he exists) Fighting God and all his Angels after making the Pussy that is Satan My Personal Slave (not gay) and waging an EPIC WAR against him. The war will then end after 3 centuries of fighting and it ending with me Caving in God's Skull with a Crowbar and Taking over the Throne of Heaven. After my Rule (Which may or may not be a Benevolent one) I would Abdicate, give the Throne of Heaven to My Second in Command Then Walk into Oblivion where i die, happy and content.

2.Assasinating the Leader of My Country, Taking Her Place then kill all the Politicians in the Country and turn it into a military state. I would then wage a war against my fellow Asian Neighbors, then after caving in the skull of the Chinese President with a bamboo stick I would Reorganize Asia into the FIRST TRANS-PACIFIC EMPIRE!!*cue evil laugh* I would then either die from trying to take over the world, but being betrayed and the world going into a state go Paradise it had never known, or use Chinese Intelligence to Contact the aliens and take THE MOTHERFUCKERS OVER! after which i see earth as small fry and try to take over the Universe.

3.Eating a Hamburger then becoming a zombie due to it being infected and (technically) causing Armageddon. (Zombieland FTW!)

Quantana

Dec 3, 2008
in some sort of big battle for earth. and then wile i'm killing 20 of those bastards just a shot of a sniper rifle in the back of the head.

Marsell

Nov 20, 2008
Put a grenade in my mouth and lay down on a slanted painting canvas and blow my head up, and make a painting out of it.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Is said death right away, or later in your life?

That said, probably spontanious combustion.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
I want to be killed by a completely painless virus that only infects people who have had extremely long and enjoyable lives.

Davrel

Jan 31, 2010
Riding on the front of a 100mt ICBM as it explodes; pure, powers-of-creation flavored, awesome.

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
TimeLord said:
I want to die of radiation sickness then ascend.

Cookie for reference
Stargate SG1 it is how Jackson died before they brought him back because the new guy was a douche