How do you/what helps you to calm down?

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Julianking93 said:
I give myself the ol low five if you catch my drift *wink wink*

That calms me down and usually puts me to sleep.
Yes, I agree.

Shaking hands with people who aren't your height is incredibly exhausting.
That is what you meant... Right? ;)

I also listen to smooth Jazz while sipping a Dr. Pepper. Life is good.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
Heavy music such as Korn, Between the Buried and Me, Alice in Chains, Suicide Silence, Bring me the horizon etc.

Lepre-Khan

Apr 1, 2010
The Nostalgia I get from watching the cartoons of my younger years, like The Batman Animated Series, the Superman Animated Series, and the JL, and JLU animated series. Also, masturbation helps ;).

Conkzerton

Mar 20, 2010
Killing lots and lots of zombies is a distraction.
But I tend to get angry again. I generally have to hit my low point, e.g hours of anger crying before I manage to be on the up again mood-wise. Once past there, red hot chili peppers and mcfly. best combination ever.

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
Smoking, playing a nice relaxing game, taking a nap, taking a shower, taking a nap in the shower, putting ice pack on head due to falling in the shower, smoking pot (although I haven't in a while, probably for the best), masturbating with stolen cheese, drinking or playing with my cat. More or less anything that takes my mind off the reason I'm angry.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
Shyguy said:
Insanum said:
Actually I also listen to Coldplay to calm down when I am getting overworked and confused over nothing actually important at the time, I just listen to Life in Technicolor I and II and everything slows down and I get so much more done.

I do not know why but whenever I am angry I listen to Coldplay and everything cools down and I feel... relaxed I guess is the word?
Blimey...I forgot i made this thread!

"Oh, A quote...Im snipped, Lets see...Where did i post...*scrolls back* ...IM the OP?!? Oh yeah, Now i remember."

But yeah, I find that the album "A rush of blood to the head" is my "Chill button", it just mellows me right out.

Also, Playing some of the songs on guitar and piano also Really calm me down.

And a bit of an update to anyone that cares:

I managed to contact my bike instructor, And now, 3 months down the line, Im the owner of a 600CC motorcycle and a full bike licence.

Arisato-kun

Apr 22, 2009
I play fighting games. Kicking the computer's ass in Blazblue is a great way for me to vent.