How do you/would you want the world to end?

rednose1

Oct 11, 2009
http://www.nuklearpower.com/2010/02/13/episode-1219-earthcake/

I want my damn world made out of cake man! Every country get's their own flavor too.

Erin Wright

Sep 30, 2011
I'd prefer if the Earth ended with me sitting in my house on Europa watching it all on my Hologram TV.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
Fagotto said:
Right now I'm liking the idea of society just slowly falling apart. Ghost cities. People just fading away.
That's not the world coming to an end, that's humanity.

Now if I want to choose something that's really far off... The moon exploding.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Ever read Galapagos by Kurt Vonnegut? That. Not technically the end of the world, of course. The planet being destroyed would be a crying shame.

zxcvbnmas

Oct 20, 2011
USA Nuke's the world. I am the only suiver and i live out the rest of my life alone and unhappy...

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
I don't want it to end?!! Is that weird?

I don't know... Giant asteroid? Sun becomes a red giant/white dwarf = Supernova? Vampires/Zombies kill us all...

Akibo15

Oct 19, 2011
I'm partial to the age old classic, the rise of The Great Old Ones. Nothin like the Great God of madness and terror himself, Cthulhu, and company rising from the darkest depths of the ocean to blow humankind's collective mind; reducing the world to a chaotic hellscape of never ending pain and insanity while Cthulhu eats the worlds population and makes us all into mindless slaves. Good times...Good times.

Sigma Castell

Elite Member
Sep 10, 2011
During First Contact, religious extremists nuke the ambassadors. Aliens get annoyed, no more Earth :(

McMullen

Mar 9, 2010
Scientists find proof, hidden deep in mathematics or physics, that the universe is actually a big puzzle made by a previously unknown god for the purpose of seeing if humanity was capable of figuring out that it was a puzzle. Everyone who was making an attempt to understand the universe gets raptured off to play another cosmological game, while the Earth and everyone left on it are erased during the reformatting of the universe.

Whateveralot

Oct 25, 2010
A battle with some advanced alien race. Tripod-style. Or the way it was in the original crysis, where the enemies ARE vulnerable, but just really dangerous and have massive numbers.

Alphonse_Lamperouge

Oct 19, 2011
id like it to be some kind of invasion, something that forces all humans to come together to fight back. it would have to be something totally alien, so there is no chance of surrender, and they would have to occupy the earth for good. no spaceships either, that's unfair. and i suppose while im at it, Australia would need a WAY better army corp (30,000 soldiers defending 22 million civilians? that's not gonna work)

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I'm a fan of Megadeth, what do you think my answer is ;).
[sub]Hell all you need is the band name to figure out how the world might end.[/sub]

I-Protest-I

Nov 7, 2009
The Heavenator said:
I'm rather fond of the idea of the earth, and everything on it, spontaneously ceasing to exist. The fun part is this could actually happen. Every passing moment there is (an extremely low) chance of everything suddenly being gone.
Thought I was the only one who thought shit like this up lol

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
crudus said:
The Biblical version sounds pretty badass actually. The Earth is destroy in a battle for the heavens an all living being souls? Should be awesome. Then again, I am partial to "rocks fall, everyone dies".
Sounds cool, but I've got a better idea.
One word: Batman.