How do you/would you want the world to end?

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
everyone gets turned into a lesbian. even the men. we have all the fun, and no babies.
Cheshire the Cat said:
Giant carnivorous bunny rabbits. The cutest of all apocalypses.
No wait, kittens that lick you to death. Even cuter and no one could fight back.
or this. actually, both of them.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
I don't want the world to end at all and besides this may come as a shock to a lot of people but.

The end of the world is a bad thing, seriously what's so great about dying? Nothing.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Insanity worldwide. It'd be a violent end followed by a still pretty crazy new world, but one at least where whatever gets you killed, it at least won't be because you were different.

Because we're all different here. We're all mad here...

TheEnglishman

Jun 13, 2009
In answer to the title question, I don't want the world to end, I keep all my cool stuff in it.

In answer to the main question, we all cough really hard at one exact moment and sever are spinal chords in synchronous formation.

Dutch 924

Making the impossible happen!
Dec 8, 2010
If it was an apocalypse that killed everything, no exceptions, it would have to be something quick and painless, like a supernova.

If it only killed a large percent of the population, definitely a zombie apocalypse

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
knight of some random number said:
I don't want the world to end at all and besides this may come as a shock to a lot of people but.

The end of the world is a bad thing, seriously what's so great about dying? Nothing.
Well depending on which mythos you want to subscribe to: eternal happiness, reincarnation, best bar fight ever, more reincarnation, etc. Take your pick.

Queen Michael said:
crudus said:
The Biblical version sounds pretty badass actually. The Earth is destroy in a battle for the heavens an all living being souls? Should be awesome. Then again, I am partial to "rocks fall, everyone dies".
Sounds cool, but I've got a better idea.
One word: Batman.
One word: No.

Blue2

Mar 19, 2010
Honesty I don't care how the world ends as long as I am dead way before crap hits the fan but if I have to pick a scenario. It would be that country A invades country B and both countries have nukes. They both use it and the power of the nukes not only destroys humanity but also cracks the world in 2.

remnant_phoenix

Apr 4, 2011
Odinsson said:
Ragnarok, end of the world in the Viking mythos. Gods and giants battling in the war to end all wars. Grab your sword and get to swingin'!
crudus said:
The Biblical version sounds pretty badass actually. The Earth is destroy in a battle for the heavens an all living being souls? Should be awesome.
Alphonse_Lamperouge said:
id like it to be some kind of invasion, something that forces all humans to come together to fight back. it would have to be something totally alien, so there is no chance of surrender, and they would have to occupy the earth for good. no spaceships either, that's unfair. and i suppose while im at it, Australia would need a WAY better army corp (30,000 soldiers defending 22 million civilians? that's not gonna work)
Johnathan Sullivan said:
We go down darwin style, survival of the fittest. and the human race can be remade by the couple thousand survivors...

...Soooo yeah bring on the zombies
Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

When humankind ends, there had better be some form of grand righteous battle involved, because anything and everything is better with grand righteous battle, and if the human race whimpered out without a grand righteous battle that would just be pathetic.

Sephychu

Dec 13, 2009
I would actually quite like a zombie apocalypse, because if it was the kind that would actually cause the world to end, we'd get a nice little show of all the people whose rampant media has led them to believe that they could hack it dying horribly at the hands of mankind resurrected.
Seriously, it'd be hilarious. Then we'd all die.

Or, I'd like the end of everything to be preceded by "The universe has performed an illegal operation and will now shut down."

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Odinsson said:
Ragnarok, end of the world in the Viking mythos. Gods and giants battling in the war to end all wars. Grab your sword and get to swingin'!
Ya but they're not gona be any battles on earth, or at least only one. Surtr is to come from the south and kill Freyr. His sword brighter than any sun is to bath the earth in flames until all is ash and all is dead.

Sounds like fun I want this.