How far can you run?

cah318ery7

Aug 8, 2008
I've gotten 4.3 meters via a random button combination. I'm not really going to try for 100 though.

Gestapo Hunter

Oct 20, 2008
I DID IT ID DID IT! i made it to 100 but i guess i cheated because in wasnt running it was more like scooting inch by inch on my knees

Clairaudient

Aug 12, 2008
fish food carl said:
That happened to me as well! By the way, why is he running when his bones are made from pudding?
Because there's nothing you can't do. He's living his dream as the world's faster pudding bones sprinter. But when an evil corporation tries to destroy his hometown, he knows he has to run. With the big race only a week away, he needs to get the prize money to put a stop to the bulldozers of doom.

Disney and Pixar present:

Jellobones

Coming Spring 2009

Supernovajake

Oct 18, 2008
Gestapo Hunter said:
is there any possible way to not run like a retard in this game?
I can run normally for about 4m and then he decides he's playing football and gets halfway through an overhead kick.
RAWKSTAR said:
A big fail with -5.6M
Yes! Who can get the worst score is a much better game. [:

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
Huzzah! success! On the knees again but hey, all better than nothing when you have pudding legs.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Clairaudient said:
fish food carl said:
That happened to me as well! By the way, why is he running when his bones are made from pudding?
Because there's nothing you can't do. He's living his dream as the world's faster pudding bones sprinter. But when an evil corporation tries to destroy his hometown, he knows he has to run. With the big race only a week away, he needs to get the prize money to put a stop to the bulldozers of doom.

Disney and Pixar present:

Jellobones

Coming Spring 2009
I'd watch that film.

RAWKSTAR

Jun 5, 2008
Supernovajake said:
Gestapo Hunter said:
is there any possible way to not run like a retard in this game?
I can run normally for about 4m and then he decides he's playing football and gets halfway through an overhead kick.
RAWKSTAR said:
A big fail with -5.6M
Yes! Who can get the worst score is a much better game. [:
Hurray! I Win at something! haha!
Currently still trying to beat my fail record!

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
This game will be my death.

10.9 Meters and I'm not giving up yet.

EDIT: 27.5!