How is your week?

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Had my college finals on Monday and Tuesday, other than that it's been work and lazing around doing nothing (how I love summer vacation). Also I found out something strange average time waking up in the morning when I had class in the afternoon 9:30 average time waking up during the summer 7:30 WTF body I want to sleep more.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
It's been bad and good, I have a very sore chest and feel anxious because of this whole May 21st thing. (I don't actually believe it will happen it's just that I always get like this when doomsday predictions come around.) That was the bad.

The good, being I got my Water based team on Pokemon Black well trained and the kanto section of my national pokedex is almost complete just one more to go and that's Mew I've no idea how I'm going to do that.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Well this week had been my exam week which were dreadful to do through on the days. However once it is over (college GSCE English) I'm now free!

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
Vern5 said:
triggrhappy94 said:
Vern5 said:
triggrhappy94 said:
Well I have like half my finals this week.
I'm finally getting back in the game after breaking up with my gf a about two weeks ago.
I have no idea wether or not my facebook-stalkee likes me.

And that all sounds really jouvenial.
Good god, you're like me from about two weeks ago. Well, except for the facebook-stalking.
Hahaha nice!
I'm not sure how much of stalking you could consider it actually; I at least talk to her. I'm just being hard on myself
Oh you talk to her? I don't think it qualifies as stalking if you can keep a conversation going with the target.
Dam I'm like the worst stalker ever then.
Oh wait, Robin Williams was good friends with his targets in One Hour Photo and he was still a stalker, so I still have hope