How is your week?

Wuggy

Jan 14, 2010
noxymoron19 said:
Today-work. Yesterday-work. Monday-work. Sunday-Sex.....and work. Throw some baseball in the and youve got my week
This except the sex and the baseball.

presidentjlh

Feb 10, 2010
My life's been pleasant. I've continued my weight loss efforts successfully (am on track to be in the best shape of my life by junior year of college this August, and since I'm in a fraternity, hello, sorority girls.) I also got a summer job offer today (or yesterday rather) it's a perfect summer job: $11.50/hr, 40 hours a week, no late nights, no weekends, all I have to do is collect insurance information from elderly people for this other insurance company so they can make sure they don't double-cover something.

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
Pretty good. My cousin surprised us when she arrived from West Australia, and now we're planning on going paintballing this weekend.

madwarper

Mar 17, 2011
Sunday, Monday - Uneventful.

Tuesday, went to an extra meeting, the local Shield and Square club preformed a Third degree, while I gave my 2nd Second degree (much better than my 1st Second, but not perfect yet).

Today, I went to my School of Instruction, just about everyone was either learning or refreshing their Second degree work, so I helped out where I could. Then, when we were almost out of the door for the evening, another brother came in and also wanted to work on his Second. So, we stopped cleaning stuff up and sat down and worked with the guy. After he was pretty much burnt out, we just sat around conversing for another two and a half hours.

And tomorrow night, I'm going on a visitation.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
Absolute shit, trying to get my webcomic going/known, making a stupid realization later and having to add a page in to fix that.

Friend giving me crap about it. Trying to get my ID and the DMVs website info said nothing on one of the things I needed so it was a waste of time. 3 lightbulbs blew out in one day.

I bought Section 8 Prejudice and 3 days later I can't because of a botched update by the dev.

Not one thing has gone right this week, this month for that matter.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Not bad but...

Sunday: GF's final concert. Good music and it was followed up by some good Chinese food

Monday: Reorganized some shelf stuff and helped out with some laundry. Lazy day.

Tuesday: Went with GF who had a placement test. Went to Hobby Lobby and a grocery store after. Tried a Chinese buffet which wasn't terrible.

Wednesday: Another lazy day. Applied for a position at Toys r Us but may just buckle and begin begging at local restaurants.

Today: seeing as it's only 1:41, nothing much has happened other than me posting on the escapist and watching...well, listening to Golden Girls. I need to call my Grandma who turns 80 today and I'm calling the local Gamestop to see if my transfer went through. As much as I would like for it to have gone through I would really rather it didn't so I can get a job...well anywhere else really.

Subwayeatn

Jan 28, 2011
been slightly sick, convinced some friends to get brink for ps3.
Single handedly got first place on the parkour challenge for 3 and 4 player coop, 2nd place on the 2 player coop with a friend, and 11th place for the solo.

Fun

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
MisterGobbles said:
Started to go back to school after 7 months of absence due to chemo treatment. Needless to say, it's pretty cool to see people again, especially because it's almost summer and we aren't doing anything. I'd been gone so long, apparently the goddamn principal forgot I even attended the school at all and asked why I was there.

Also, I've played a lot of Magic. LOTS of Magic. And had a guitar lesson with Jake Bowen of Periphery over webcam this Monday.

Damn I've done a lot this week. Got a lot planned, too...
Haha, glad that it's turning out well for you after your treatment...terrible thing, chemo is.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Pretty cool so far. Enjoying one of the last breaks of my life (pre-responsibility) by playing Mortal Kombat and running a bunch of errands before summer semester starts Monday.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Rather meh.

School is done, so I haven't been doing much. I have been planing for my D&D group, drawing maps and stuff.

pauloalbatross

Nov 10, 2009
Monday: Study leave, supposedly revising heavily for Tuesday: History AS exam on Italy 1896-1940 (which went quite well), didn't do any real revision for Wednesday: Core 1 Maths (the easiest exam in the world), more serious revision for Thursday: History AS exam on Churchill 1922-45 (which is currently quite a scary prospect)

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
I have done 3 GCSEs and I have a further 2 today (-.-), but at least I got a full day of study leave on Tuesday

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
My parents are off on vacation so I'm stuck at their place looking after their dog (which can't bear to be alone). All the while I'm trying to study for an exam on tuesday after chasing the proffessor for the past 2 weeks to get a fixed date for the thing. I'm also mildly annoyed that I won't see my GF this weekend, since the aforementioned study mode demands my full attention and her new job takes weekdays off the table. This also means I don't get to watch Game of Thrones episodes 4 and 5 until next weekend.

On the bright side, I finally got into the 1400 rating in League of Legends and the books that I bought on a whim are turning out to be quite entertaining (Temeraire series by Naomi Novik) and a pleasant change of pace from The Wheel of Time I was chewing through up to that point. I swear, absolutely NOTHING happens in Book 10, except me growing an even greater urge to shoot Rand al'Thor in the face with a high-powered rifle...

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Oh, let's see...

Sunday: Always sucks. I never have any energy, plus I go to church.

Monday: Better, but I was dizzy for a while.

Tuesday: Headache, fever, and shall we say digestive issues.

Wednesday: Feeling better, shaking off whatever it was.

I'm afraid you asked about the wrong four days.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Jandau said:
My parents are off on vacation so I'm stuck at their place looking after their dog (which can't bear to be alone). All the while I'm trying to study for an exam on tuesday after chasing the proffessor for the past 2 weeks to get a fixed date for the thing. I'm also mildly annoyed that I won't see my GF this weekend, since the aforementioned study mode demands my full attention and her new job takes weekdays off the table. This also means I don't get to watch Game of Thrones episodes 4 and 5 until next weekend.

On the bright side, I finally got into the 1400 rating in League of Legends and the books that I bought on a whim are turning out to be quite entertaining (Temeraire series by Naomi Novik) and a pleasant change of pace from The Wheel of Time I was chewing through up to that point. I swear, absolutely NOTHING happens in Book 10, except me growing an even greater urge to shoot Rand al'Thor in the face with a high-powered rifle...
Hooray League of Legends! Forget studying! X3

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Nothing really... parents want me to move out... applied for college... probably gonna get rejected... not much going on...<.<

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
Well, so far, not very good.

Last night I worked until 4:30 in the morning to do an assignment that was due... well four and a half hours ago. I couldn't finish it and had to take an extra day on it. It was a slap in the face that I have to stop waiting till the last minute and that I have to find the ability in myself to do stuff I really don't care about.

Other than that, I'm still trying to work out why I should continue living. Don't worry, I'm not suicidal, I don't want to kill myself. I'm just that I'm trying to find a reason that makes sense to me why I should keep living. I guess I'm just finding my place in life.

So yeah, I'm not having a good week so far.

...What the fuck is that?

Supernatural Girl

May 31, 2009
Sunday - Played Oblivion all day.

Monday - Went to college for the penultimate week and formulated a plan to start and finish my Final Major Project. Came home and then went to Wargames & RPG Club in my town and made characters for D20 BESM.

Tuesday - Went to college and spent most of the day crying because I was being stressed out by tutors changing my plan constantly, so I only got 30 mins of work done in the 7 hour day.

Wednesday - Went to college. Started my making stage in earnest. Learnt how to make matchstick rockets and watched one go up the side of the classroom wall. Came home. Watched TV with my Da and then we watched Event Horizon.

(P.S. - Going to and coming home from college is a big part of my day, since the bus and walking to my house travel time takes around 2 hours.)

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
Half yearly exams..... just finished today...... bleh.... gonna see pirates tomorrow night, so thats a YAY!

Feb 9, 2011
This week was great. I finished all my rounds of interviews and whatnot so I very well might have a new job to start my new career. I've been searching for a new job since I graduated over a year ago. Needless to say, I'm ecstatic!