How long did you lurk/ creep?

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
I lurked from about February to the day I joined last year so about 6 months. And I only watched Zero Punctuation videos, but then I saw the boards and just lurked there for some time. Finally I decided to go on and join. Been enjoying my time here ever since.

Filiecs

May 24, 2011
About 3 or 4 months. I just couldn't stand not being able to say something during a heated debate so I joined.

Phoenix_XIII

May 15, 2011
iLazy said:
So, after a year of sitting on the Escapist porch, I've decided to enter the house. Honestly, I don't know why it took me so long to join but it's a slow Saturday and I had nothing to do :/

My question is this; How long did you creep around the Escapist before making an account?

I apologize if this has been done before, but I'm curious.
Not long. I really only watched Yahtzee videos though. Never went on the forums. But now, I go on forums AND watch Yahtzee videos. Oh, how time changes things.

azurine

Jan 20, 2011
About three years.

Didn't join because I never bothered to get an email account.

lettucethesallad

Nov 18, 2009
I lurked for about a year before creating an account. Then I lurked for about another year before actually posting anything.

DJ_DEnM

My brother answers too!
Dec 22, 2010
A few months maybe. When I found something outrageous on the forums and just had to share my opinion

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
About 2 years before I joined I was shown a zero punctuation video and didn't think of it again. About a year later I searched up ZP because I as bored an watched them before joining.

Omega Pirate

Sep 20, 2010
I was here before they got Zero Punctuation. But I didn't register an account until about a year ago. I'm not exactly on the number of years, I'm guessing somewhere around 4 years I lurked?

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
about 2 and a half years for me, everytime i felt like i should make an account i'd talk myself out of it, so i kept to just watching videos.
then during my exam leave last year i was looking for a new distraction from revision so i signed up

DoubleTime

Apr 23, 2010
I honestly don't know... Maybe a year or so? It took me a while to start looking at stuff other than Yahtzee, and then I had to poke around for a bit before I felt comfortable using the forums (last few forums I'd been on weren't great).

CRRPGMykael

Mar 6, 2011
I was just here for the ZP's,but I couldn't help but notice all the topics on the right side of the browser that I just felt the need to add my 2 cents into(like this topic,for example),so I decided to join.

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
Was never really a forum guy before all this, I was here for Yahtzee's videos, occasionally eying a few interesting forum topics and browsing but never bothering to actually make an account and reply. Until one lazy day.... well - you get the idea.

The Becker

Jul 17, 2011
I first started coming here when Unforgotten Realms started here i dont remember how long ago that was