How long has it been since you played your PC?

Timbydude

Crime-Solving Rank 11 Paladin
Jul 15, 2009
A couple minutes, actually. I'm leveling a WoW character so I can experience the world one last time before it changes forever.

May 23, 2010
Scobie said:
The Amazing Tea Alligator said:
Scobie said:
About ten minutes ago, if by play you mean "stare at Hearts of Iron 3 world map and vaguely wonder which nation to play as".
Is that game any good? I've been pondering on whether to get it.
It's aggressively badly presented and has a horrific learning curve that isn't helped by the complete inadequacy of the tutorials. I'm still trying to get a handle on it, myself. But once you get past that it's ridiculously deep and complicated and the gameplay is generally awesome, particularly since you can hand the bits of the game you aren't interested in off the the AI. Basically, if you're a hardcore strategy-head who doesn't care about presentation (or indeed proper spelling or punctuation), you'll love it. If you aren't, steer clear. I myself can happily muse over all the different aspects of it for hours without even doing anything.
Sounds exactly like my kind of game :)

Nimzar

Nov 30, 2009
A few hours ago...

Then again I think I can be safely described as a PC gamer. I don't even own a current gen console. I've got a PS2 and DS. It's not that I have anything against consoles but I like my PC.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Was playing TF2 about 8 hours ago. Then I went to bed. I also played Alien Swarm, Majesty and finished HL2 Ep1 yesterday. So i was playing PC a fair bit.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Played a game on it? Yesterday, was playing some Borderlands and Darkest of Days. Also finished S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat a few days ago. Been playing Skate 2 on PS3 today...

Steppin Razor

Dec 15, 2009
About 12 or so hours ago when I was messing around with C&C Generals.

Woodsey said:
Yesterday.

I was going to play Fallout 3 but my connection dropped for about 30 seconds so I couldn't log into GfWL and access my saves, so I gave up. Wasn't overly in the mood anyway.
You don't run any mods or anything? Even when I'm not using mods I can't remember the last time I loaded up Fallout 3 without a mod manager to avoid GfWL.

SUPA FRANKY said:
You guys do realize that I meant actually use your computer, rather than particular games. That way, no one can say in a long while.
The topic is How long has it been since you played your PC? I don't consider Excel spreadsheets and The Escapist to be playing my PC, but maybe that's just me.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
2 hours... getting twitchy already. But WHERE IS THE POLL!

Left 4 Dead; stupidly tried to play on Expert without known friends to co-ordinate with. Died so many times. God I had shit teammates, when a Tank appears they all run away and I have to fight it myself.

Still haven't played Alien Swarm, need some good friends to play it with. Played Dead Space today, it isn't scary which means basically it has nothing going for it and laggy controls don't help.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
about a week. Not really sure why, but I've just been playing my 360 much more. This is soon to change with Starcraft 2 about to come out, but I really just haven't felt like playing anything on it. I have quite a few good games on it, too, just haven't felt like playing em.

Apr 29, 2010
So, I'm assuming you're talking about an actual PC game, and not some flash game one might find on Newgrounds or something. If that's the case, then it has been...quite a while. When did Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun come out? Yea...that long ago. Granted, it was my old computer.

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
maybe a better form topic would be "how many hours of PC games have you played this past week" as it's pretty unanimous in like a few minutes ago at most.