How long has it been since you played your PC?

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Played Medieval II an hour ago, though before I started this game yesterday it was actually a couple of months since I last played PC games. I've been a console gamer for years.

Ontoue

May 13, 2009
Maybe half an hour, still trying to get that brigade helm in TF2, though maybe relying on the random drop system isn't the smartest thing.

era81

Jun 11, 2009
Haven't even seen my pc since November of 2009 I wonder if it's even still a relevent machine for games.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Yesterday.

I was going to play Fallout 3 but my connection dropped for about 30 seconds so I couldn't log into GfWL and access my saves, so I gave up. Wasn't overly in the mood anyway.

This is slightly less funny then seeing just how long ago people played their Wiis.

Nalgas D. Lemur

Nov 20, 2009
varulfic said:
Just managed to claw myself away from an incredibly lengthy session of Kings' Bounty. Where the hell did my weekend go?
Heh. That game does the same thing to me. I just started KBTL a couple weeks ago, and three days later I realized I'd already spent almost 20 hours playing. I would sit down meaning to for an hour or two and then notice six had passed. At least this weekend I had to go out and have non-antisocial fun because my friend's moving in a week, so I haven't played anything since probably Friday.

SUPA FRANKY

Aug 18, 2009
You guys do realize that I meant actually use your computer, rather than particular games. That way, no one can say in a long while.