How Many Children Could You Fend Off?

Spaceman Spiff

Sep 23, 2013
Able Seacat said:
According to this I can only take twenty 5 year olds in a fight which I think kinda sucks.
I only got 17. That can't be right. I feel like it should be at least 20. Maybe I low-balled my reach.

Edit: I took another quiz and apparently I can take 19 90year olds. That one seems fair.

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
I would literally cut off my own hand before I struck a child that young. What good would it do? Rebuking them would be much better.

Angelous Wang

Lord of I Don't Care
Oct 18, 2011
Able Seacat said:
According to this I can only take twenty 5 year olds in a fight which I think kinda sucks.
I got 32. But the quiz is how many at once.

Individually I could take on infinity, it's just one face punch (maybe two on resilient kids), next ... repeat ... maybe switch arms if one gets tired.

The only reason I could see myself having a limit is the physical need to sleep, so then It becomes a question of how many can I take out in 40 or so hours which is about the maximum I can stay awake.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
According to that quiz, I can handle 18.

In reality, I don't think I'd have it in me to punch a five-year-old. Happily, my legs are twice as long as theirs, so evasion shouldn't be too hard.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Can I scare the ever loving shit out of them? Because then I can chase off the whole pack. If they aren't afraid, I'd say around 33.

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
I'm pretty tough, and I have no moral qualms about beating the piss out of a little kid

I'll give my self the benefit of the doubt and say 300 especially 1 at a time.

The only real risk is getting tired from attrition, but 300 kids in a row that would all go down with 1 good hit might only take like 3 hours tops depending on how quickly they cycle out.

Dimitriov

The end is nigh.
May 24, 2010
Well I am pretty sure I can one punch a five year old...

So, how many times can I punch in succession? Hundreds of times. I did years of martial arts and I know for a fact that I can punch with decent force and form 200 or so times in a row.

I think little kids would have gotten terrified and run away long before that :\

karloss01

Jul 5, 2009
KarmaTheAlligator said:
Able Seacat said:
It's 25 for me, although I don't think they take everything into consideration. I've been around kids most of my life, I know how to handle them, so I'd say double that number at least.
I got 27, but that doesn't take into account that I go into a berserk rage when threatened so I think the kids would piss themselves as i'm already pretty damn intimidating.

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
According to the test, I can take on 24 of them. Apparently being tall with long limbs makes you good at fighting small things.

I think it more likely they'd run circles around me, trip me up, and jump on me while I'm down.

DrunkenMonkey

Sep 17, 2012
What do you mean fend off? Like going all out on them, or just politely throwing them into the nearest wall? I would say it depends entirely on the person's stamina to chuck kids, and of caliber of their dislike for them. In my case the test said it was 18, damn I'm a lightweight

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Took that test awhile back, I think it was... 34?

oh good, someone linked it... 33. That's bare-handed, though. If I had one of my swords, possibly hundreds.

Actually, if I stayed on the move, they'd never take me down. I could build a fort they couldn't get into for rest periods... kill a few thousand per day. Eventually I could take on millions, I say.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
If I pick up one and start using it like a club, alot.

If I get a good sturdy chair, alot.

If I get ANY sort of weapon, alot.

If I have just me and my steel-toed shoes, STILL alot.

I both weigh lots and and have reasonable agility, and I'm quite strong.

If they're actually zombies, though, I run. Know your limits.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I've worked in a room with 12, 5 year olds. Everyday I went home tired.

Darks63

Mar 8, 2010
Only got to 24 myself I wonder how i'll will fare after i get into better shape.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
By fending off, does this mean that you can effectively subdue them with or without the use of violence?

If so, I'd say that I could probably take on a few scores of kindergartners, since I'm quick, energetic, and can easily tire them out.

Gormech

May 10, 2012
I'd say around 400 or so.
Steel toed boots and myself being 6'4" with a fairly decent build being the main factors.
Just gotta step forward, stop their rush with a boot to the chest, and then down to crush and finish. Repeat.

This is all hypothetical. I'm sure that something else would interrupt me irl.