2. Walther PPK/S
3. Walther P22
4. Marlin .22lr
5. Mossberg 590
6. Savage Arms 12 ga
7. Colt Detective Special (1927 model)
8. Enfield .303
9. Cobra Arms .38 derringer
10. Smith and Wesson .22lr pistol (haven't looked at the model number in a long time)

Ha. I thought I had more than that. My next purchase is going to be a Glock 23. I am also going to trade out the laser sight on my P22 for a Weaver mount with a red-dot scope and an extended barrel, make it my zombie headshot machine (scourge of tin cans everywhere).

JRslinger

Nov 12, 2008
1. Walther P99 9mm, purchased new
2. Ruger GP100 .357 magnum, purchased used
3. WASR-10 7.62x39, purchased new
4. Savage model 12 .223, purchased used.

All were purchased at gun stores.

era81

Jun 11, 2009
1.Ithaca deerslayer sluggun
2.Springfield XD .45
3.Winchester Weatherby .300 mag
4.Rock River Arms tactical M4
5.Fox side by side 12 gauge very old
6.Colt 1911 circa WW2 issued to my father
7.Desert Eagle in .50AE and .357mag same gun different barrals
8.Just bought an Ithaca M37 Featherlight 12 gauge last night

tsb247

Mar 6, 2009
I own quite a few as well. I am a collector of WWII era weaponry as well as modern combat arms (nothing full-auto. I will get a class III liscence someday if I can afford one). I hope to build a little mini-museum someday.

For the most part, my weapons are used for hunting and plinking. I hope a self-defense scenario never happens. I could use them to defend myself if I had to, but I never want to.

1. AR-15
2. Mosin Nagant 91/30
3. Lee Enfield No. 4 Mk. II
4. FN Five-Seven
5. German Mauser K98
6. M1 Garand
7. M1 carbine
8. Swiss K31
9. Turkish Mauser

EDIT: There are more, but I can't remember them all.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
I don't own any real guns, but I do own a few Airsoft guns. They may not be real, but you have to maintain them more than real guns.

I own an L95 sniper rifle, a Classic Army Mk.17 SCAR-H, and a WE M1911.

I take great pride in saying that I take excellent care of them and they are in great condition.

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
Angus Young said:
0p3rati0n said:
I don't have any guns only due to my age. But I plan on buying a Springfield scoped sniper rifle and possible a thompson or Sten.
Stay away from the sten unless its only for a historical collection. They are incredibly notorius for jamming.
yeah I know. They would all be for Reenactment reasons. I'd probably be an american sniper most of the time.

TornadoADV

Cobra King
Apr 10, 2009
The Sten is decent if you can find a rare Commando version, but other then that, plan on manually sliding the bolt everytime it jams.

iJosh

Nov 21, 2007
I have a rifle just for moose and deer hunting.

T3 LITE SYNTHETIC
Tikka

and

T3 HUNTER 300WSM STAINLESS PACKAGE - With Burris Scope and Rings & Base - Tikka

IAmWright777

Sep 25, 2009
hm.... My list isn't too long.
1)My Browning Buckmark .22 (I was ranked in the top twelve at nationals with this)
2)Springfield Armory 1911 (with a laser sight!)
2)Winchester break open 20 gauge (gift from the grandparents many years ago)
3)Winchester Super X Model 1 (with custom stocks that my uncle made)
4)GSG 5 (.22 that looks like an MP5, it's fun haha)
5)Czech .22 bolt action (only ever target shoot occasionally with it)
6)Remington model 700 (yep, my .308 hunting rifle)
7)A .17 caliber Savage rifle (for them pesky turtles 200 yds away)

Those are just the ones I personally own, but the list of what I have shot is much larger.

IAmWright777

Sep 25, 2009
MelziGurl said:
Bato said:
The criminals who already have guns and plan on using them, and not at a shooting range, aren't going to care if guns are illegal.
And if guns are illegal that just means those with guns know that civilians don't have a gun to protect themselves..
<url=http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=15304>Australia's crime <url=http://www.ncpa.org/sub/dpd/index.php?Article_ID=17847>rate skyrocketed when guns were banned because of this..
We have other measures in place to protect ourselves from certain crimes, this article should help you understand where most of our crime lies.

https://www.osac.gov/Reports/report.cfm?contentID=101186

Sure, there are certain crimes that you won't be able to protect yourself from and come to think of it, even a gun may not be able to protect you. You are also only looking at 13 years ago when the ban was first introduced, obviously with time things got better because we are well and truly below the U.S in terms of gun crime rate.

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mur_wit_fir-crime-murders-with-firearms
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mur_wit_fir_percap-crime-murders-firearms-per-capita

Tell me a gun ban is going to make the stats any worse? In saying that, I have nothing against anyone that wants to own a gun. I just want them to be licensed to use one and to only use it when it's absolutely necessary. And if you follow strict standards on gun control you can reduce the chances of criminals obtaining guns and if I remember correctly the U.S weren't too crash hot at upholding their own standards. If I can find the article on that then I'll post it up.
Well, I hate saying this, but there should be some control. The main reason people I know get angry about control laws is that the government tends to want to make you pay a lot for all the red tape. Though in the end, if it stopped another murder like the one my hometown is having to deal with, I wouldn't mind paying extra (already spending a lot of ammunition). I kinda dislike it when people argue over the whole 2nd amendment because it usually becomes a massive flame war, but I feel that Melzi here did a good job in explaining. Anyways, if there was at least a way to make sure that the people with guns aren't idiots, I want to hear about it.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I do not own a gun, but I have a couple of good melee weapons in my possession.

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
George144 said:
No I'm fine and secure enough in myself not to need to own a giant phallic compensator.
LOL. I like how you feel the need to come here and tell us all that.

I dont own any guns (apart from a partly broken Airsoft rifle)but I do use them (shotguns mainly) on a fairly regular basis. They sure are good fun, provided correct safety procedures are followed.

I do however, plan on buying an Over and Under 12 Bore shotgun so I can join the clay shooting club in uni, and I will at some point in my life get some more guns, for target shooting and possibly hunting. I got my eye on a lever action rifle :p

Carnagath

Apr 18, 2009
I only own some kitchen knives, but if you guys decide to start the Revolution I'm all for it.

Gutterslime

Sep 13, 2009
I'm from Alabama so of course I have a few, 4 as of right now and my collection will grow,
1. Is my favorite, its my Colt Peacemaker thats been handed down through the family
2. Is a little beretta .22 that I found on the side of the road
3. Is a M1 Garand, also passed down through the family
4. Last but not least side-by-side double barrel 12 gauge that was legally purchased

JoshGod

Aug 31, 2009
Squid94 said:
I have no weapons, and don't want any. The "Right to bear arms" is a bad idea, and adds to the level of gun crime.
what do you mean bear arms arnt that lethal there just arms of a bear... its not like its a gun.

OT no not with my brother in the same house its not safe even if i put it in my safe its not something i would want him to have a chance at being able to get at and i dont want to carry a gun around on my 24/7
put this isnt the us. so o wel.

EDIT
why would you want a gun when you have the awsome power of POTATOES!!!
lethal in the right hands...

Dentedgod

Jan 17, 2009
Squid94 said:
I have no weapons, and don't want any. The "Right to bear arms" is a bad idea, and adds to the level of gun crime.
Actually, the statistics are VERY clear that in area's of high LEGAL gun ownership, the crimerate is MUCH lower. Less than one hundreth of one percent of legal guns are ever used in any crime, including suicide. Ever hear the quote "If they make guns illegal only outlaws will have guns", its true. Please do not punish us LEGAL gun owners for what criminals do with their illegal weapons.

With that said, I am a LEGAL Gun owner and I own he following (I bought them myself).
- Remingonto 870 shotgun, w extension to put 7 rounds in.
- Glock model 27 (this is my carry gun and yes I do carry everywhere unless I'm getting drunk)
- Mauser Model 98 w bayonet
- Mosberg 30/30