How many games do you own?

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
Whats with the reserection of this thread, the OP was posted in September.

O.T. At the moment i have 17 PS3 games. If i counted all the ones i sold all together i'd have around 40-50.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
On Steam alone I have 16 (not counting duplicates of Rome: Total War and Hearts of Iron 2 that I got as throw-ins with other purchases and already had in my collection). In addition, I've got something on the order of 50-60 PC games on disc, 10 on my GamersGate account, plus about 30 PS2 games.

In total? Over 100, and that's not counting games I've sold/traded in/owned once but had to get rid of when I moved house/that sort of thing. Over my lifetime I've probably acquired something like 300 games.

revjay

Everybody's dead, Dave.
Nov 19, 2007
Two bookshelves full. So considering a game box is x and a bookshelf is y doing the math, I come up with a final count of a fucking assload.

Serenegoose

Faerie girl in hiding
Mar 17, 2009
I have 150-ish, all on the PC. They take up a fairly considerable amount of cupboard space to store. I tend not to buy many games though, well, not since I picked up my warcraft addiction. Now I have so many, I'm able to replay more and more as the odds are higher that one will be one I want to play, whereas when my collection was smaller, I sometimes bought several games a week, just because what I want from a game can shift by the hour.

TOGSolid

Jul 15, 2008
PC: 276
Xbox: 22
PS3: 6 (to be fair, I just got my PS3 so it'll take some time to get a library built up for it)
PS2: 31
DS: 4 (This thing just sits around collecting dust. It was a bad purchase tbh and helped to start the formation of my newfound hate for Nintendo)
PSP: 16 (On the other hand, my PSP gets played more than the Chinese hooker I keep in the closet)

Grand total: 355. This count is slightly low because I don't feel like turning on my 360 and going through the xbox live arcade games, but it'd only bring it up by a couple points.

EDIT:
Void(null) said:
Christemo said:
Void(null) said:
101 Games on Steam [http://i36.tinypic.com/xga42x.jpg]
yay! someone else who plays titan quest :D
Just reinstalled, got the new version of the fanpatch and reinstalled Achilles mod. Love that game, best $20 I have ever spent. I must have played TQ and IT for 200+ hours over the past 2 years, easily.

:)
It's even better with the xmod on top of it so that you're neck deep in monsters the entire time. Boss fights get ridiculous since instead of one boss, you're fighting the boss and two clones at the same time.

TOGSolid

Jul 15, 2008
EDIT: Oh shit, there's no delete button, and I didn't realize I was in the same topic. Damn my obsession with having millions of tabs.

Sep 14, 2009
ehh at the moment, 70-100...used to have hundreds of them across all consoles, but i beat them to a bloody pulp so i figured trading them in for new games and game credit was the only logical thing to do, so bought a ton of new games and have tons of money to spare for the awesome year of gaming to come =]

alot of those games were awesome the first few times..but the replayability was destroyed after that, so i do have a good 20-30 games that are definite keepers

blue heartless

Legacy
Aug 28, 2005
I once had bought twenty hard copies of Team Fortress 2. Just so no one else has them.

There are maybe five or so left. Birthdays and whatnot.

the_bearpelt

Dec 26, 2009
Huh. Well, probably around 20-30.
(I only got into games a few years ago, I'm sad to say. That is why I have so few. T_T)

eriieekk

Dec 22, 2009
i think i have probably ~50-60
~15 xbox 360
~20-25 PS2(including the ones i sold off)
~10-15 PS1(including my copies of final fantasy 5-8

The_Deleted

Aug 28, 2008
Supreme Unleaded said:
So..if people resurrect a thread it's bad but heaven forfend if they should repeat one.
You people are mental.

TOGSolid

Jul 15, 2008
The_Deleted said:
Supreme Unleaded said:
So..if people resurrect a thread it's bad but heaven forfend if they should repeat one.
You people are mental.
Yeah I never understood forum mob mentality. If a thread is repeated they're bitched at. If a thread is necro'd but done in a good way, they're bitched at. You can't really win around here.
The really mind boggling part is how often threads get repeated. "How long have you been gaming." "What was your first game." "What's your favorite colour." Over and over and over, half of the front page of most of forums here are the same question being repeated in new thread over new thread. I really think the ones that get constantly asked should just be stickied.

The_Deleted

Aug 28, 2008
TOGSolid said:
The_Deleted said:
Supreme Unleaded said:
You people are mental.
Yeah I never understood forum mob mentality. If a thread is repeated they're bitched at. If a thread is necro'd but done in a good way, they're bitched at. You can't really win around here.
The really mind boggling part is how often threads get repeated. "How long have you been gaming." "What was your first game." "What's your favorite colour." Over and over and over, half of the front page of most of forums here are the same question being repeated in new thread over new thread. I really think the ones that get constantly asked should just be stickied.
It's constant repetition of threads for specific games that gets me. Why not sticky a thread for a big release like MW2 or a a constant like GH/RB or HALO?
And, ofcourse, the evergreen: Games You Love That No One Else Has Heard Of.