How many games do you own?

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Not that many:
PC: 42 (including Steam and ye olde games)
360: 11
Gamecube: 7
Gameboy/GBA: 6
PS3: 5

I never bought that many games, simply because I didn't have the money. It's a shame because, in retrospective, I missed out on a lot of awesome Gamecube titles.

My PS3 collection will steadily grow in the future, with the PC tallying behind. I'm not going to upgrade my PC anymore, so Mass Effect 2 will probably be one of the last current generation games my PC can run properly. After that, I'll probably buy all my games for the PS3, and maybe an occasional 360 exclusive.
The_Deleted said:
It's constant repetition of threads for specific games that gets me. Why not sticky a thread for a big release like MW2 or a a constant like GH/RB or HALO?
And, ofcourse, the evergreen: Games You Love That No One Else Has Heard Of.
Indeed! The sticky function is there for a reason, and there is no reason why we shouldn't make use of it a bit more to prevent those golden oldies from repeating over and over.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
The_Deleted said:
TOGSolid said:
The_Deleted said:
Supreme Unleaded said:
Whats with the reserection of this thread, the OP was posted in September.
So..if people resurrect a thread it's bad but heaven forfend if they should repeat one.
You people are mental.
Yeah I never understood forum mob mentality. If a thread is repeated they're bitched at. If a thread is necro'd but done in a good way, they're bitched at. You can't really win around here.
The really mind boggling part is how often threads get repeated. "How long have you been gaming." "What was your first game." "What's your favorite colour." Over and over and over, half of the front page of most of forums here are the same question being repeated in new thread over new thread. I really think the ones that get constantly asked should just be stickied.
It's constant repetition of threads for specific games that gets me. Why not sticky a thread for a big release like MW2 or a a constant like GH/RB or HALO?
And, ofcourse, the evergreen: Games You Love That No One Else Has Heard Of.
What i meant by the resurection thing is how did it get resurected, im fine with that, but i jsut don't understand how it just appeared on the front page randomly.

The_Deleted

Aug 28, 2008
Supreme Unleaded said:
What i meant by the resurection thing is how did it get resurected, im fine with that, but i jsut don't understand how it just appeared on the front page randomly.
Sorry, that wasn't aimed at you specifically as a complaint just an observation.