How many games do you own?

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
Computer alone, which is all i play now, 27, minus the freeware games i have and the internet games.

QuirkyTambourine

Jul 26, 2009
KillerMidget said:
I have owned about a bajillion altogether. Most of the last-gen ones have been lost to the rigours of time.
Seriously, where the HELL do they go? I've had probably upwards of 100 games in my total collection over the years, but it seems like about a quarter of my PS2 library, and most of my PS1 library is MIA.

Rhayn

Free of All Weakness
Jul 8, 2008
Eh, about 50 or so PC games and a some for PS2/N64. I'd say roughly 70, give or take.

Lamppenkeyboard

Jun 3, 2009
I don't typically shell out 60 bucks for game. I just get one of those trade-in rental plans for about $15 a month and buy something if I really do think is good. All in all, I would say I own 10.

Slayah85

Sep 26, 2009
QuirkyTambourine said:
KillerMidget said:
I have owned about a bajillion altogether. Most of the last-gen ones have been lost to the rigours of time.
Seriously, where the HELL do they go? I've had probably upwards of 100 games in my total collection over the years, but it seems like about a quarter of my PS2 library, and most of my PS1 library is MIA.
I feel ya. I used to have S*** loads of games for the pc. but now i cant find even 2. One that is classic that is missing is Harvester for pc. I dont know how many actually remembers that game but at that time it was new. :)

Manhattan2112

Jul 5, 2009
I own damn close to 100 games to play on Playstation Systems. (Ps1, PS2, PS3) and I own like, 5 360 games, and like, 6 gameboy advanced games, and 2 Gamecube games

May 28, 2009
QuirkyTambourine said:
KillerMidget said:
I should really hold a memorial one of these days.

Spitfire175

Jul 1, 2009
287 for the PC(counting all the expansions as separate games, if not, 233). 2 for the PS 2. One for the XboX360 and I don't even have the console.

Slayah85

Sep 26, 2009
KillerMidget said:
QuirkyTambourine said:
KillerMidget said:
I should really hold a memorial one of these days.
You should. But i think that the games go to the same place than the other sock every now and then from the washing machine.

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
Hundreds.

Bought over the years, not pirated.

These days, I'm quite a bit stingier, waiting for games to come down to about the $20 mark before shelling out for them. Frankly, it's not worth $50 for something I play for a few dozen hours and which lays around the house rotting for months.

Sooner or later, I'll get to play Batman: Arkham Asylum!

RemSaverem

Aug 13, 2008
Counting all the different games across the different platforms going back through to my Commodore Vic-20... I'm sitting at around 350-400 games. Yeah, it's quite a few.

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
I probably own more than 50, but I'm only in possession of about 22 of them at the moment. I didn't take all of them with me to college. This number may increase by two this week.

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
Too much to count and hard to remember all of them, but if I had to guess 400-500? Started all the way back with my first PC and Sega Genesis.

Joa_Belgium

Aug 29, 2009
God ... okay, let me make a quick count.

80 or 90 PC games, haven't found a few
31 PS1 games
45 PS2 games
39 PS3 games
3 Playstation Network games
9 Wii games
75 Xbox 360 games
3 Xbox Live Arcade games

I've also got some N64 and Gamecube games in the house, but those are my brother's. So I'm not including those. I've also got some GameGear and Gameboy cartridges somewhere lying around. So that gives a total of approximately 300+ games. God bless my job as a professional reviewer.