How Many Hours have you put into Skyrim this weekend?

Blind Sight

May 16, 2010
Zero. Cause I've got a pile of essays due in two weeks, followed by exams, all of which I know I'll fail if I even touch the disk. I'll start playing sometime in mid-December probably. Then again, with some luck I'll have some free time in between my essays and exams.

bean burrito

Jul 10, 2009
Only about 5, because of exams. Stupid, stupid exams.
Why do I need calculus when I could be fighting dragons.
Mother. Fing. Dragons.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
Between my friend and I, we probably put about 15 hours in, but we've hardly done anything, as I've made like 5 characters so far trying to find what I like and what I don't like. Don't really care for Dual Wielding Weapons, do really like the magic. Don't really like the pantless armor designs - why not add pants?

WHY U NO LIKE PANTS?!

Voidrunner

Feb 26, 2011
Hmmm let's see, only 18 hours, would have played a LOT more but I was bogged in writing reports, I'm looking forward to this upcoming weekend a lot.

Zacharious-khan

Mar 29, 2011
i didnt be cause i have a life but i have a buddy who put in 53 hours total 82 hours after it was released. (64.63%)

Mr_Universal

Jun 29, 2009
counting a few hours today when i came home from work, 32 hours according to steam xD nothing but sidequests so far, except the first main ones you have to do in the beginning.

So far i have found 2 volumes of The Lusty Argonian Maid, finding those is what i do in theese games xD. playing as an argonian archer/thief btw, awesome

Warlord211

May 8, 2011
According to my save files, 39 hours. I think around 4 or 5 of those are when I was AFK. Yeah I really like it, I would go so far to say that it is the best RPG that I have ever played.

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
I bought it on the 11th and since then I have been playing for 16hours each day until now.

So 64hours total.I finished Thieves Guild and Companions guild,a couple of main story quests.Currently level 37 and I still got a whole lot more content to go through.I am currently finishing Mages Guild.

automatron

Apr 21, 2010
about 27 hours.
The whole weekend I did nothing but eat, sleep, and play it.
If it wasn't for the fact that I'm doing yr 12 exams I would be playing it right now.
Playing a dual-bladed dagger assassin is really difficult but awesome when done right

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
32 hours... Considering I had 72 hours to play it I'm very disappointed with myself... stupid need to sleep, and desire to sleep in when I do...

I really like forcing the unbound dramora into submission, just wish you could make him do more than get you a sigil stone.

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
As of right now, it says 31 hours, although at the end of the weekend it was 27. I'm loving this game but I'm pretty sure Steam got it wrong.