How Many Hours have you put into Skyrim this weekend?

Technetium

Nov 8, 2011
On steam, it said I had clocked 40 hours of game time over the weekend =S. However that is including time I spent away from the comp with game paused though.

Ti0k0

Jun 22, 2011
About 5 hours
Still not really 'feeling' the game, but I blame that on my PC, which can't really run the game the way it was MEANT to be played, I'm lagging my ass off.
I'm thinking of buying it for my xbox this week...

kortin

Mar 18, 2011
At least 25 hours, not entirely sure. I've been loving every hour though. <3

Fooz

Oct 22, 2010
only 7 so far, seeing as i am doing a Lets Play i have to make sure i dont fill up my external hardrive, then edit the footage and render it all etc, i got about 18 episodes done this weekend though, all of which are 15 minutes long

plus i have college and stuff, so yeah, its taking me a while to get through it, but loving every minute

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Well I was at work Friday, Saturday, and was busy Sunday morning, but I still have 14 hours. Which is Amazing since I have games I love that I haven't played that long. And I can tell you that's probably a good 9-10 hours more enjoyment than if I had bought MW3.

CoL0sS

Nov 2, 2010
16 hours so far. 10 minutes and 24 seconds to be precise. Taking it slow and enjoying every minute. Like it a lot more than I did Oblivion. Now if you'll excuse me...

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
According to Steam, 31 hours. A majority of which have been misc. quests. I can't get enough of 'em!

Chrishu

Jul 2, 2008
11, which felt like 20. This game sucks you in harder than a Chinese prostitute.

WonderWillard

Feb 4, 2010
I managed to get in over 40. After midnight on 11/11/11, other than eating and sleeping, it has been all Skyrim, all the time. Except for when I have classes. Like right now. *sigh*

AT God

Dec 24, 2008
I personally do not own it but my friend told me that forced me to do some math. He claimed he spent over 32 hours on Skyrim this weekend. We are seniors in high school and according to my math, the amount of time between school ending on Friday to school starting on Monday is exactly 64 hours, that is excluding time getting home and back. He spent precisely 50% of his week end actively playing Skyrim.

Once Saints Row 3 loses appeal and I find 60 moneys I will probably beat his record.

NinjaRock

Aug 16, 2011
>30 hours. I think Skyrim is the worst thing that will ever happen to my exams :S but i don't care

hideomgskojima

Dec 1, 2008
29 hours, level 20 Dunmer named Dercius. Completed Dark Brotherhood, Imperial Legion and pretty much the main questline. Now a thief in the thieves guild and an apprentice at the college.

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
I just checked Steam. I put 34 hours into it this weekend. I wasn't AFK for any of it, either. I... may have been playing too much.
I love my sneaky female Argonian archer/thief/assassin.

Clive Howlitzer

Jan 27, 2011
Steam is saying 32. How unfortunate! Of course, I took days off specifically for Skyrim, so I don't feel so bad.
Not as bad as my girlfriend who haaas...51! Of course, I think a lot of that is just leaving the game on while she does other things. Nonetheless, I shall call her an addict.

Fledge

Jan 28, 2010
Precisley zero.

I don't see the point in buying this game while it's still @ £35+ with DLC then piling on top with time. Surely it makes most sense to get the full edition a couple of months after it's released - saving a crap-tonne of dollah.