How Many Hours have you put into Skyrim this weekend?

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
11 hours, i love just walking around in this world, exploring the terrain and fighting the occasianol enemy, its what i did for oblivion and morrowind, its what im going to do here.

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
I played for 21 hours on Friday and Saturday. I couldn't play yesterday since I worked, and I overslept this morning (I have no idea why...). I'm going back to Skyrim tonight!

vivalahelvig

Jun 4, 2009
I don't have it (yet...), but my friend on steam has been playing it NON-STOP SINCE IT CAME OUT. It's quite funny.

Buzz3092

Jul 25, 2008
I spent 25 hours this weekend. I would've spent more time in Skyrim but my roommate kept borrowing it. I'm still proud of it though, I got to level 21 in 2 days.

Zenn3k

Feb 2, 2009
BoredDragon said:
Zenn3k said:
Not sure exactly how many hours I've put in, but I'm level 18, playing "Caster Only" on my first playthrough. Having a lot of fun spamming Fireballs until things die a painful death in front of me.

Being a pure caster can be problematic however, Snow Leopards and Bears kill me in 2 hits, so most of my fights involve me healing in 1 hand and fireball throwing with the other and hoping I kill quickly.

Its super fun however, loving it.
have you got the impact perk from the destruction skill tree yet?
Yes, but I don't think it works. I've yet for it to actually "stagger" or "stun" anyone.

A lot of the perks are really poorly designed. I find myself having a hard time choosing because they all kinda suck.

Psychemaster

Everything in Moderation
Aug 18, 2008
SwellyMan said:
Psychemaster said:
None at all, because I don't own a copy of the game and never plan to.
Then what did you comment for, no one gives a shit about your dislike for the game. If the game doesn't interest you why are you looking at the forum pages related to it. Idiot.

OT: Oh and around 30 hours I think, got a few days off from school this week so I'll rack up more hours.
I don't remember saying I don't like the game - it's hard to hate something you've never played, after all. To be honest it does interest me somewhat, I just happen to have a lot more important things to spend my limited funds on right now.

Besides I'd probably need to rebuild my aging PC to give this thing the chance it deserves, which isn't helping my decision.

On a related note, I am not the only person to have stated in this thread that they have yet to invest time into Skyrim - why did you pick me in particular?

Justin Kriegel

Nov 15, 2011
I've put, I would guess, About 53 hours, give or take a few here and there counting Monday. I'm currently a level 31 Khajiit that I've dubbed a "Knight-Mage" running around in custom made Flawless Dwarven armor, wielding Spellbreaker and a self enchanted Flawless Blade's Sword with +20 fire damage, or his Firebolt, or Bound Sword/Bow. I've finished the College Quests and the Story Line. He's now dedicated himself to roaming the lands, searching to rid the land of all its dungeon inhabiting pests.