How many sexual partners have you had?

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
None, I don't waste time with others, much less women. It sounds like a lot of work and resources for the slim potential of a small payoff.

DarkPegasus333

Mar 21, 2010
Pssh...15-20, eh?

I'm picky. I've got this weird thing where I like to get to know the girls I have sex with. I've had 3, but man....those were the best three women I've ever slept with. No regrets there. No STDs either ;)

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
It depends. Does this count robots and meta humans? >.>

I love you R.O.B.

Andrew_Mac

Feb 20, 2011
1 and only 1. I loved her more then I've ever loved someone before. But she left me for my best friend after 13 months with me, one of said months cheating on me with him.

I haven't loved since.

ejb626

Aug 6, 2009
Being very shy and terrible when talking to girls I currently have a grand total of 0. I am only 16 now though.

Gromril

Sep 11, 2005
Blackmagic1515 said:
20 and 1, my current boyfriend. But then I prefer having a steady and healthy relationship rather then just sleeping around. So yeah, 1 and proud.
How do you know if you do or don't prefer sleeping around if you never have?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not condemning your decision, quite the opposite, it's ultimately the smart one. It just seems that it would have been more accurate to say that you don't want to try sleeping around because you believe your current situation is better.

Mcface

Aug 30, 2009
similar.squirrel said:
Hot damn, OP. I must ask you to divulge your secret, although I sincerely doubt my libido levels will ever match yours, which I am sure are well in excess of 9000.
It's not hard to get laid like that.
But no one in their right mind wants to, you are just sleeping with nasty people. Chances are most of the girl's he's boned have had just as many partners. and that's disgusting.

BECAUSE REMEMBER BOYS AND GIRLS.
A key that opens many locks is a master key.
A lock that is opened by many keys is a shitty lock.

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
One. Only one. Age 21.
So... do I still count as bisexual even though despite preference I've only ever acted on one alignment?

JohnnyDelRay

Jul 29, 2010
Haha, I was expecting the "over 9000!!!!" replies the minute I read the thread title. Yeah, I'll agree with some people that "between 15-20" is kinda shady, for an 18 y.o. not to know exactly, you must be having one *hell* of a time in college to not even be able to recall ;-) To be honest, there's nothing to be proud of if you're over 20, and there's nothing to be ashamed of if you're at zero, a lot of people need to get over it. In fact, I know about an equal number of people who are virgins, and who are my age but have at *least* 30.

OT: I'm 28...have had encounters with 8 different individuals, 2 of them 1-night stands, so I've been around long enough to justify that number I think. Granted, I started at 13, but damn do I regret it...so much in fact, I went through a 6 year hiatus, that's right, no more sex after that till university.

zombiesinc

One day, we'll wake the zombies
Mar 29, 2010
I'm 23 and I've had five sexual partners, three women and two men.

You started having sex when you were 13? Ai, give it another half-decade and they'll be having sex well before they hit puberty. -.-

Del-Toro

Aug 6, 2008
None at 18, of course it's completely and utterly due to a lack of trying, and a lack of desire to try. Never came accross anyone I liked enough to try, and living in a hicktown doesn't give you access to much of a rave scene.

Joey245

Jan 29, 2009
Zero.

I'm NOT having sex before marriage.

That's not for years.

Therefore, I have had no sexual partners, and in the future, I will hopefully only have one that is NOT just a sexual partner.

Logic wins again.

tehfeen83

Oct 17, 2010
I'm a 27 year old man and I've had 10 sexual partners. Though I only 'did stuff' with 5 of those women, not going all the way. 4 out of 5 of the women I slept with were girlfriends, the other was just hot.

Andothul

Feb 11, 2010
20 years old
if were talking about actual coitus i'd say 8 but if were talking about sexual activity i'd say about 20

Klarinette

May 21, 2009
Personally, I'm actually somewhat ashamed of my number.

I'm 24, and I've had 9 that I'll admit to. The real number is a bit higher... and I won't admit to them because they were either mistakes or were just gross.

Eadd

Apr 28, 2010
Wow, alot of hate on this guy! He's just answering an innocent question
I'm 20 and I've been with 30 (maybe 29) my margin of error is a little smaller haha
But none in the past 6 months-dry spell=fail :(

kidcrash

Aug 15, 2010
I'm 21, I've had two sexual partners. If I could, I'd go back to zero. It's pretty self-degrading to have a lot imo.