How many sexual partners have you had?

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
I haven't read through all of this, but let me one up (one down?) some people here.

Number of people I've had sex with: 0
Number of people I've turned down for sex: 3

That's how I roll...

/pretend arrogance

23 if you must know. That could be embarassing I guess, but w/e.

Mar 26, 2008
D Moness said:
Ohhi said:
eljawa said:
i am gunna theorize that OP is a liar. 15-20? thats a lot. I mean, maybe its easy to get one night stands in your town, but

well how sexual are we talking. Is oral sex sexual, or do you literally mean vaginal intercourse...sorrym the fact you presented a range concerns me
it's not that I am trying to boast or am lying but I just go to a lot of parties probably two to three a week and lets face it the girls at my school are giant sluts.
Well having sex with all the sluts in school makes you one as well (a very easy lay).

babinro said:
Thirty year old virgin and I doubt that will change any time soon. Maybe at some point in my life I'll feel the need to be in a relationship, but in the meantime I'm very happy being single, and woman get by just fine not asking me out. It's win, win.
33 here(and no sex). Sex is really not high on my list of goals/dreams atm(that or a relationship).
Wow! I tip my hat. I'm the same age and I think it would take a Herculean effort to remain a virgin at that age; especially since our culture is not only saturated with sex, it is practically marinating in it.

noobium

Apr 26, 2010
i only had one long term sex partner my ex-gf and and one was a one-nite stand

LittleChone

May 17, 2010
Does sharing a single chair with 5 girls while wearing renaissance clothing count?
Because I HAVE done it!! ;)

Divine Miss Bee

Feb 16, 2010
Ohhi said:
So for me I am 18 years old and have had between 15-20 sexual partners I don't know why but maybe it is because I have a high libido and started having sex when I was 13.
i think that has a lot to do with it. i started when i was 12, and have had twenty-one partners (i'm 20 now). eighteen have been girls, and three have been guys. i think starting young means you just get the same number as anyone else in quicker. only twenty-one in eight years seems like a small amount to anyone who is currently sexually active, though it would seem a lot to your average virgin. just a matter of perspective.

shedra

Sep 15, 2009
Ohhi said:
Ok so this is a simple question how old are you and how many sexual partners have you had no need to share experiences bit if you want to you can.
So for me I am 18 years old and have had between 15-20 sexual partners I don't know why but maybe it is because I have a high libido and started having sex when I was 13. So let your fellow escapists know.
Were the unconscious, unhealthy, disabled or emotionally unstable in some way?
I'm joking.
Kind of.

2, although one might not count as we were both like 7. I'm 18, male and a frequent masturbater. :D

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
18 years old, and 1.

And I wouldn't be proud of your total, dude.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
Wow, OP, "between 15 and 20"? What, you don't know for sure? Way to be a whore. Either that, or you're completely making this up.

Anyway, I'm 18 as well, and I haven't been sexually active yet. I'm decidedly more... hesitant in the area of romance than most. Honestly, I'm fine not "doing it" until I really care about the woman I'm with, instead of just for the sake of screwing.

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
crypto_jones said:
21 and 1. Sex is soooo overrated anyways. Wait... why the hell did I answer this thread?
You know, I'm kind of wondering the same thing.

Whatever. Too late now, I guess.

Kl4pp5tuhl

Apr 15, 2009
How do you write "Zero" without bursting in tears again?

Had a couple of chances, with one even (true funny/sad story) in a restaurant just asking me head on in cyphers, in front of company even. I played along, but didn't recognize the bigger picture. Everyone was laughing at how innocent I handled the situation, my aunt even kicked me in the knee so I might wake the heck up to finally get laid. Nothing happened in the end.

I'm 22, and still have had no relationship.

Still better than the (drunken) choices classmates made during my highschool years.

3 words, in relation: Wasabi Condom & Lawsuit. Seriously.

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
I'M A SOCIALLY AWKWARD VIRGIN AAAAAA

No, I'm not being sarcastic, I can admit it. Not for lack of trying, but I wasn't the kind of guy that got invited to parties or get-togethers where one might slip away and have some fun times without anybody noticing. Living in a succession of small towns didn't help either.

Now that I've finally got my social graces more or less perfected, I haven't had the chance to use them because I don't have a real job or schooling to go to where I might strike up new friendships. So, it'll still probably be a while....

William Ossiss

Apr 8, 2010
Swollen Goat said:
William Ossiss said:
sex isn't supposed to be about feeling. or doing it with someone just because you want to or can. its about how you feel with that person. what you feel FOR that person. your trading bodily fluids with that person. its not something you can just do and close your eyes to. otherwise its known as fucking. and that's asinine.

what you little kids think is "love" is really just lust. why? because once sex starts to get a bit boring, your either cheating on your partner, or fighting because its all you can do. you cant stand one another. but your still having sex.

here's some rules for you all to go by.

1.) no sex on the first date (or day).

2.) do not say "i love you" unless you know you do. if you THINK you do, then go off by yourself for awhile and think about it. if you can find fault with her and STILL love her, then ok. it might be real. if not, and you keep saying "she's perfect" your just lying to yourself. being able to live with another person's faults is admirable, and usually indicative that you care about that person quite a bit.

3.) get to know this person. don't pull a George Washington and ask to marry her (or have sex with her) after 3 weeks (or 3 days).

im not saying stop having sex. what im saying is have sex for the right reasons. don't just whore yourself out there and try to bang every "piece of ass" that happens along your way.

and for fuck's sake. wear a condom.

also: 21th? seriously? this is why im saying what im saying. it is 21ST.
I'm sorry, I missed the memo where it says that you get to decide what sex means for everyone and that we've all adopted your personal morality. Could you refresh my memory?
was simply guide lines. but I'll say this: have fun with aids.