How many sexual partners have you had?

zega frega omega

Dec 5, 2010
OOOOOVER 9000!!!

Well, actually it's one of those digits. (I'll give you a hint, it's not 9)

Edit: I'm 15, so there's a good excuse. :)

GLo Jones

Activate the Swagger
Feb 13, 2010
I've had two partners over the past 5 years.

That's what happens when, you know, you can hold down a steady relationship.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
This seems... personal...

1/2 a sexual partner and I am 18.

What of it? My Girlfriends have either been crazy, waiting till marriage, or completely straight edge.

The girl I am kinda sorta with told me 6 months, but it seems like she isn't enjoying the relationship as much. So yeah. Good times.

By the way, 15-20? You don't even know? You gotta learn to say no young man.

WingedIncubus

Nov 5, 2010
Ohhi said:
Ok so this is a simple question how old are you and how many sexual partners have you had no need to share experiences bit if you want to you can.
So for me I am 18 years old and have had between 15-20 sexual partners I don't know why but maybe it is because I have a high libido and started having sex when I was 13. So let your fellow escapists know.
I won't tell you the exact number, for obvious reasons, but I beat you by a large margin. Each time I said the number to women asking me this question, their jaw dropped, and the average number of partners in a lifetime for males is around 9-12.

Started at 18, never looked back since.

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
Umm no offence intended here but that's kinda...yuck, both your amount and starting age but I have met worse (much worse trust me).

I've only been with my current boyfriend and I have no intentions of changing that number at all. I'm 17 by the way

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Swollen Goat said:
William Ossiss said:
sex isn't supposed to be about feeling. or doing it with someone just because you want to or can. its about how you feel with that person. what you feel FOR that person. your trading bodily fluids with that person. its not something you can just do and close your eyes to. otherwise its known as fucking. and that's asinine.

what you little kids think is "love" is really just lust. why? because once sex starts to get a bit boring, your either cheating on your partner, or fighting because its all you can do. you cant stand one another. but your still having sex.

here's some rules for you all to go by.

1.) no sex on the first date (or day).

2.) do not say "i love you" unless you know you do. if you THINK you do, then go off by yourself for awhile and think about it. if you can find fault with her and STILL love her, then ok. it might be real. if not, and you keep saying "she's perfect" your just lying to yourself. being able to live with another person's faults is admirable, and usually indicative that you care about that person quite a bit.

3.) get to know this person. don't pull a George Washington and ask to marry her (or have sex with her) after 3 weeks (or 3 days).

im not saying stop having sex. what im saying is have sex for the right reasons. don't just whore yourself out there and try to bang every "piece of ass" that happens along your way.

and for fuck's sake. wear a condom.

also: 21th? seriously? this is why im saying what im saying. it is 21ST.
I'm sorry, I missed the memo where it says that you get to decide what sex means for everyone and that we've all adopted your personal morality. Could you refresh my memory?

Right there apparently.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Swollen Goat said:
I'm sorry, I missed the memo where it says that you get to decide what sex means for everyone and that we've all adopted your personal morality. Could you refresh my memory?
I kinda just skimmed over that. Didn't read the fine print and now I'm trapped in a legal battle about how I can and can't have sex with someone.

Oh and I love how everyone here is giving the OP shit for bragging, yet they still continue to post here with their own boasting about sex or even lack of sex.

Light 086

Feb 10, 2011
I'm 21 and a bisexual. I've had 6 different partners to date, 2 are 'friends with benefits'. So only 2 relationship partners, they last was a swinging couple and I wanted to experience the 'life style'. Overall I believe that the quality not quantity of your partners matter.

Bribase

Nov 30, 2010
I'm 29, male and mostly straight. I've had around 20 partners, I never really cared to count them.

Some were meaningful, some mistakes, some I can only describe as pythonesque!

It's been awfully slow lately though.

On the quality/quantity front, meaningful physical relationships are much better than casual ones. But sex is something that takes practice.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Zero partners and I'm 24. Stop looking at me that way with your judgmental eyes! Anyways on a related note, I was just now looking into getting an HPV vaccine since I've never gotten it on (someone on twitter says it's present in 50% of the male population) and found out it's THREE $120 doses. 360 bucks says Human Papilloma Virus is not my problem. I could buy a 3DS for that kind of money. I doubt I could ever fuck my way through $360 worth of condoms, especially not this late in life.

TyrantGanado

Oct 21, 2009
For the sake of some e-peen points, six. Only two of those were not in relationships. One of those two was a big mistake.

Also, I'm 20 years old.

Wahey for not really giving a shit what people know about me online. Probably why my Facebook is so full of shit about me. Either that or I'm a narcissist.

Sleekgiant

Redlin5 made my title :c
Jan 21, 2010
One, since its the only girl I did the dirty with and....well it was just not great at all, didn't enjoy it one bit.

Would have more if guys were available where I live but alas that is not the case ;_;