How much is your hair worth?

Noswad

Mar 21, 2011
Naturally very curly, very soft, shiny, long and unkept, it does kind of look a bit feminine if i'm perfectly honest, but what the hell.

I'll shave it off in exchange for something rare, i don't care for money in these transactions, just something hard to get hold off and mildly amusing. Oh and instructions for a hairstyle that is short, looks good and requires little or no maintenance.

And a hat

Rest of body, meh, i'll do that for free.

EDIT: A hat with a brim

vun

Burrowed Lurker
Apr 10, 2008
I am fond of my hair, but it's starting to get annoying so that'd actually go pretty cheap.
Eyebrows would cost you though, other than that I don't really mind shaving it all off

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
I'd cut my hair short for $1, but it would have to be in the hundreds to shave my head and the thousands for everything. I don't really care for my hair, but I would look terrible bald.

cwmdulais

Jan 18, 2010
well last week i cut off all my hair (it was very long) just to freak out some of my friends as i didn't tell them beforehand, and the look on some of their faces was priceless.

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
I'd ask for $150, but I'd really be fine with $50 for my whole body. I don't have a really out-there haircut that I value, and it's not like anyone will see my missing pubes anyways.

Snowbell

Apr 13, 2012
To have my whole body excluding my head shaved? £0, I remove almost all of my body hair anyway

To shave my head hair? £1000000. Bald really wouldn't suit me.

Vicarious Reality

Jul 10, 2011
What an odd question
Even more so since i plan to shave my hair off myself when something specific occurs

I have a nice beard and hair down to my bellybutton
So, about 1000 SEK

http://www.xe.com

Samantha Burt

Jan 30, 2012
I dunno, probably enough for a decent quality wig and a nice meal. Put it about £250, probably, but depends who was asking.

Wolf In A Bear Suit

Jun 2, 2012
My hair is stupid looking so I'd settle at 60 aaaaaand 10 for the body. Trust me it's worse for the one shaving me. I always smirk when the woman at the barbers attempts to comb my hair before cutting it in vain

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
I'll probably pretend to cling on my hair for dear life, then with increased payout, I'll be happy. In reality, I don't particularly care about my hair. I'll look funny with no eyebrows, but I'll be getting money, so I won't mind.

ChadSexington

Apr 14, 2011
As a metalhead my hair is worth an awful lot to me.

I'm still in the process of growing it out, it's really quite long at the moment but not long enough.

TheCaptain

A Guy In A Hat
Feb 7, 2012
While my first instinct would be along the lines of "you touch my hair, you die", after careful consideration I'd have to say:

Fifty million for the head - I'm gonna have the time of my life while growing it back.

Five hundred for the beard. I can do it about once every three to four weeks, nice additional income.

Between fifty and five hundred for the rest of the body depending on a variety of factors such as who shaves me, who are they or will I have to hire additional help for hard-to-reach spots.

All prices in ?. PM for an appointment :p

karloss01

Jul 5, 2009
considering i grew my hair because i looked stupid with short hair i'd ask for a lot. my last big hair cut got me £200 from selling it to a wig maker (this is two foot of hair by the way). and that was because i couldn't handle 4 foot of it.

DementedSheep

Jan 8, 2010
Can I pick when it?s done? Because I wouldn?t do it while still at uni, especially not if they are taking the eyebrows off as well. I would have to do it during the holidays so I can hide and at least have eyebrows by the time I got back. It would cost quite a bit since my hair is quite long, I would look awful with a shaved head and it would make me really self conscious. I?m not sure how long it would take to grow back and it would have to be enough to buy a decent wig. $5000 maybe? I?m not sure.
For the rest of my body I don't care about the hair. Maybe $75 and that?s just to be bothered doing it. That is assuming I could do it myself though. If I have to have someone else do it that would be a different matter because that would be really uncomfortable.

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
Well I've just had mine cut really short after growing in for 2 months for about £7.50. So yeah about £7.50 :p

However if it was anyone but my regular barber shaving it on the other hand, they even try to shave it and I will cut them.

TheColdHeart

Sep 15, 2008
Despite the fact my hair grows quite fast, I think I'd look really weird with a bald head and I'm quite a fan of my fauxhawk at the moment. Also I haven't gotten rid of my beard in about 5 years so that would be odd...seeing my chin again.
As long as I kept the eyebrows and eyelashes I'd say £500-ish.
As for body hair, getting rid of it isn't the issue, it's the itching when it starts growing back that's the bugger especially if it's all at once.

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
Like, 5£. I really don't care about my hair that much.

I would ask for more though, it's just not worth much. I would do it for say.... 50£? :p