How mutch anoying is that i got Resident evil 5 before you?

Your once and future Fanboy

The Norwegian One
Feb 11, 2009
oh my god, I cant belive its not locked yet!

Im so sorry! I only made this thread just because I lost a bet, and had to post this abomination.

and it was a social experiment to how long it would take to get it locked.

and again, Im sorry.

Remleiz

Jan 25, 2009
After playing Resident evil 5, seeing how shit it actually is, im glad im not getting it :p

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Industrial-strenght Fan said:
I got myself an early copy of a collectors edition of R.E 5 this monday, and i just wanted to make some waves.
and it cost me 2/3 of the price the rest of you will pay. Mo ha ha ha ha !
Hmm, I think that's how Sean Fausz of "Epic Fail" got it, only his disc didn't work & he was left crying in the corner to Celine Dion music.

Your once and future Fanboy

The Norwegian One
Feb 11, 2009
likalaruku said:
I got myself an early copy of a collectors edition of R.E 5 this monday, and i just wanted to make some waves.
Hmm, I think that's how Sean Fausz of "Epic Fail" got it, only his disc didn't work & he was left crying in the corner to Celine Dion music.
I work in the game industry, selling and distrobution, i work for a company called Playcom.
so i know it it the real deal.

CyberAkuma

Elite Member
Nov 27, 2007
Resident Evil 5 was leaked on the Warez Scene more than 3 days ago.
Over tens of thousands of people have been playing it many hours more than you ever will, and they payed nothing for it.

How does that make you feel?

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
There's another Resident Evil game coming out? Huh. Thought they'd died out years ago.

MrGFunk

Oct 29, 2008
I'd say it's pretty annoying. Having got it early you wont have the benefit of word of mouth.

I'm judging it by the demo which I thought was terrible.
Hope you like it though. Do you?

Are you really spelling poorly on purpose?

IsoNeko

Oct 6, 2008
oh my god, I cant belive its not locked yet!

Im so sorry! I only made this thread just because I lost a bet, and had to post this abomination.

and it was a social experiment to how long it would take to get it locked.

and again, Im sorry.
escapistmagazine.com is not your personal laboratory. No matter how bad and see through your arguement is. Saying your "Wasting moderators time, for my own curiosty" Isn't going to help you.

SaintWaldo

Interzone Vagabond
Jun 10, 2008
ZERO annoying is how many annoyings I now has, which I say equals not mutch annoying.

Leeathal

Dec 12, 2008
So what you got the game before anyone else, and if you can not spell you must be 2 - 3 years old so your not old enought to play it anyway.

Symp4thy

Jan 7, 2009
Considering I won't be buying RE5 it doesn't annoy me "mutch" at all. None of them are as good as RE2 anyway.

wbf_shez

Aug 27, 2008
I won't buy another Resident Evil game until Capcom make a new Dino Crisis game.

Dino's are far cooler than zombies, it has been written!

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
Hey, Industrial, there's this really cool game called Life I think you should play. You don't seem to have a copy of it, but don't worry, I'll try to have it sent to you.

oAmadeuso

Sep 7, 2008
Good for You!
You are number one special person : )

You succeed much in life.

Can we all bask in your reflected glory?

Jun 11, 2008
Resident Evil just isn't that good. Also who cares if you have it first, if people want it they will get it eventually- there are plenty of other games to play in the meantime.