How mutch anoying is that i got Resident evil 5 before you?

Your once and future Fanboy

The Norwegian One
Feb 11, 2009
I got myself an early copy of a collectors edition of R.E 5 this monday, and i just wanted to make some waves.
and it cost me 2/3 of the price the rest of you will pay. Mo ha ha ha ha !

Sion_Barzahd

Jul 2, 2008
Horrid spelling, even if you claim its deliberate. No excuses.

either way RE4 i loved, and would spend hours on, RE5? Its no big deal. I played the demo and it doesn't catch me as anything special.

IsoNeko

Oct 6, 2008
Oh, and can I just say. Anyone who's arrogant enough to try and pick a fight on the internet. Needs their Router confiscating.

Trolling - The real cancer of the internet.

As for me, I can't really say I care. I stopped caring about Resident Evil after number 3. Back when Zombies were slow moving husks, places were cramped and it was only a matter of time before they encircled you. Now? I really couldn't care.

zacaron

Apr 7, 2008
meh I don't really care...except for the horrible English that is.

[http://s322.photobucket.com/albums/nn421/zachary2345/?action=view&current=InBeforeTheLock.gif]

Eipok Kruden

Aug 29, 2008
I won't be buying RE5 anyway. Hell, I wouldn't buy it even if I was payed $60 for it. I can't stand the control scheme, the AI, or the inventory management system/survival elements to it. So you can play your RE5. Alone. In a pool of your own tears. Because you don't have any friends because of how unlikeable you are. It says it right here in your personnel file. Unlikeable. Liked by no one. A bitter unlikeable loner who's passing shall not be mourned. Shall not be mourned. That's exactly what it says, very formal, very official. It also says you were adopted, so that's funny too.

VaioStreams

May 7, 2008
I couldn't care any less about RE5 but what does annoy me is that damn fire emblem ad on the front page of the escapist. always "look at me look at me" it's been there for months!

IsoNeko

Oct 6, 2008
Eipok Kruden said:
I won't be buying RE5 anyway. Hell, I wouldn't buy it even if I was payed $60 for it. I can't stand the control scheme, the AI, or the inventory management system/survival elements to it. So you can play your RE5. Alone. In a pool of your own tears. Because you don't have any friends. You're an unlikeable loner, unlikeable, it says it in your file. Unlikeable. A bitter unlikeable loner who's passing shall not be mourned. Shall not be mourned. That's exactly what it says, very formal, very official. It also says you were adopted, so that's funny too.
Rofl! I c wut u did thar

Flap Jack452

Jan 5, 2009
"How much annoying"?... seriously? Next time you try to make a thread make one that will benefit the community this isn't a place to showoff because no one cares.

The_Bat_Dan

Feb 22, 2009
Industrial-strenght Fan said:
I got myself an early copy of a collectors edition of R.E 5 this monday, and i just wanted to make some waves.
and it cost me 2/3 of the price the rest of you will pay. Mo ha ha ha ha !
"How mutch anoying is this thread?" seriously jackass, I don't care about RE5 and I pity anyone who does (no offence RE5 fans who've been nice and not posted things like this)