How often do you change your avatar?

Deathkingo

Aug 10, 2009
I enjoy my newspaper man. Sure, there was once a time when I was trying to find myself. Through this time I went through avatars like toilet paper, and our relationships were all but non-existent. Then, oh then, I found the awesome newspaper man, and we both know that this union will be everlasting.

Blair Bennett

Jan 25, 2008
To be honest, I haven't changed mine at all. I was considering changing it for a little while, but figure that nothing has quite the same charm for me as a Silent Hill reference right now...though maybe, one day, I'll change it to something Sandman related.

linkzeldi

Jun 30, 2010
Blair Bennett said:
To be honest, I haven't changed mine at all. I was considering changing it for a little while, but figure that nothing has quite the same charm for me as a Silent Hill reference right now...though maybe, one day, I'll change it to something Sandman related.
Bum Bum Bum Bum Bum Bum Bum Bum

Mr. Sandman Yes? Give me a dream. Make him the cutest that I've ever seen. Give him two lips, like roses and clover. And tell him that his lonesome nights are over.

Sorry I couldn't resist.

Blair Bennett

Jan 25, 2008
linkzeldi said:

Mr. Sandman Yes? Give me a dream. Make him the cutest that I've ever seen. Give him two lips, like roses and clover. And tell him that his lonesome nights are over.

Sorry I couldn't resist.
Oh Mister Sandman..
Yeeeees?
I'm so alone. Don't have nobody to call my own.

Ahaha, it's understandable. I would have done the same thing, especially after watching Halloween II.

linkzeldi

Jun 30, 2010
Blair Bennett said:
linkzeldi said:

Sorry I couldn't resist.
Oh Mister Sandman..
Yeeeees?
I'm so alone. Don't have nobody to call my own.

Ahaha, it's understandable. I would have done the same thing, especially after watching Halloween II.
At least I didn't post up a picture of gaara, like everybody and their cat and their cats chewtoy has done.

Oh I detect a fellow horror movie fan.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
I've only changed it twice since I've been here...

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
hottsaucekid said:
I actually just changed it yesterday.
first i had

but i wanted to have something new. (alos had a Fallout 3 one but i cant find the original)
I like the boxcarracer one better in my opinion that was a great album.

OT: never the is my first and only avatar.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
I change it sometimes but not for very long, I always right back to my fox with the hoodie one. I've been using this same avatar since 2003 I think.

BakaSmurf

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2008
Almost never, and even when I do, it's always to another variant of Setsuna F. Seiei from Gundam 00.

I don't plan on changing this any time soon.

The Infinite

Mar 30, 2009
Once I believe, when I had a very odd and lengthy username. I have however had this one since I changed my username to The Infinite.

Canadian Briton

May 1, 2010
Only once, from nothing. I will never change it cus I'm recognised by my avatar. Praises be to saxophone playing walrus! (and the guys who kindly formatted the original gif to avatar size, that was nice)