How often do you change your avatar?

linkzeldi

Jun 30, 2010
Ren3004 said:
linkzeldi said:
Ren3004 said:
linkzeldi said:
Ren3004 said:
Well, I change it whenever I feel like it. And usually when there's a holiday I change it to a related picture. Which reminds me, Republic day is right around the corner.
Republic day?
It's a Portuguese holiday that celebrates... you guessed it, the implantation of the Republic. It's this Tuesday.
So it's like independence day, but portugese, and with less apple pie.
Well, not actually. We were independent before, we just had a king instead of a president. Our Independence day is in December.
Does it have apple pie?

FoodMonger

May 4, 2009
I used to have this picture of a gas mask as my avatar, but since I cropped my avatar from the picture below, I doubt I will be changing it at all.

linkzeldi

Jun 30, 2010
FoodMonger said:
I used to have this picture of a gas mask as my avatar, but since I cropped my avatar from the picture below, I doubt I will be changing it at all.

Haha penny-arcade. . . hopefully that makes sense in context.

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
I change it when I get bored of my current one which could be a while or could be soon. I have feeling though this one is gonna be mine for a a year or more.

linkzeldi

Jun 30, 2010
Ren3004 said:
linkzeldi said:
Ren3004 said:
linkzeldi said:
Does it have apple pie?
No it does not... *sniffs and vows to create National "give your doctor apple pie" day*
Meh blueberry pie is better anyway.
I've never had it... *sniff*
Well those berries are blue too. . . *Puts on sunglasses*

What nothing? Well I'm sorry why don't you come up with a good blueberry pie pun.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Never changed mine unless its for a certain holiday edition. My panda can be hugging a present or a heart for different occasions. But its still always the same panda. I doubt people would recognize me if I changed it and why would I anyways? Its a panda.

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
linkzeldi said:
Ren3004 said:
linkzeldi said:
Ren3004 said:
linkzeldi said:
Does it have apple pie?
No it does not... *sniffs and vows to create National "give your doctor apple pie" day*
Meh blueberry pie is better anyway.
I've never had it... *sniff*
Well those berries are blue too. . . *Puts on sunglasses*

What nothing? Well I'm sorry why don't you come up with a good blueberry pie pun.
Because it wouldn't be... *puts on sunglasses*... berry funny.

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

And we should probably stop derailing your thread. Especially because I've got to got to bed. Good night.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
I've changed it once.

For those who care: I used to have a pic of a casually dressed Ulquiorra, but then i met a girl online. The site we met on i have an Ulquiorra profile (she has an Orihime profile) so i thought that a pic of the canon fanfic would be fitting since she and i are now a couple.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
Only once, because I made this one. I've been considering changeing it but I would have to make another one, I don't want to just pull something off the internet.

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
Not very often, I'd really like to change mine though, for anyone that reads this who can tell me how to create a moving avatar, do I need to use Flash or something?

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Very rarely, if ever. I always make them myself, so basically then when I'm spending a lot of time on EM forums, I'm bored of the current avatar and feel like photoshopping/creating something/get a great avatar idea.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Rarely. Before I was Professor Layton, I changed it like every week and no one would ever recognize me. Now I've got a theme to my account so I rarely have to change my avatar and even when I do they're always similar. I wish I could post all mine but I lost the files and there's no way I'm going to hunt for them all.