How often do you do the dirty deed to yourself?

Lem0nade Inlay

Apr 3, 2010
Hey all.

I know it's a personal question, you're not obliged to answer or anything, I'm just curious.

As a teenager, I get urges like everyone else, and you know without a current girlfriend I'm only left with Ms. Palmer (sorry, had to be done).

So I'm wondering, you dirty escapists, do you masturbate? How often?

I know it's an odd question, but I'm really just curious as to what the "average" is. I don't really want to find that I'm doing it 3x as much as a regular guy.

Also I hope this is okay with the forum rules. I checked over them before I posted this thread, and it didn't really object any of the rules.

Edit: Wow! Lots of responses. Okay, for bonus points, are you religious? Are you Christian? Or are you an atheist? (This, again, is for curiosity, nothing more)

Kalado

I'm in Spaaaaaaaace
May 6, 2009
You'll get more answers with a poll as you didn't state how often you do it of obvious reasons. We can't even just say "more" oder "less".

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Probably about once a day, twice a day the absolute most, and I often have long stretches of complete abstinence. It's not that I think it's wrong or anything, I just get bored / not in the mood. I have a fairly low sex drive, all things considered. I'm early 20s right now, but I've always been this way, even during puberty. You might want to add a poll.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
I demand the mods come in here and suspend EVERYONE in here. Masturbation is, as they say, 'gross.'

That being said, 5-10 times a week.

Wyes

Aug 1, 2009
I imagine you'll see quite a bit of variation, but you're gonna have some bias in that any responses you get will be self-selected.

OT: These days it's probably once every two days, though it really depends on whether I'm in the mood for it, whether I can find any 'inspiration' (seems to be getting harder and harder, and not in a funny pun kind of way), and how well I'm feeling.

Unesh52

May 27, 2010
On average, about once a day. It's really just a habit I've gotten into. When I get in bed, my mind wanders and I just start thinking about something sexy. Once it's up, it's harder to get to sleep, and I know it'll be even easier to fall asleep if I rub one out. Besides, it feels good and I can't think of any reason not to. So I do. Almost every night.

However, I try not to for a week before I think I'm going to get a little from my gf. It just makes it better. I'm more into it. And nothing's worse than not being able to get off because you did it three times the previous night.

Remember, if it's not causing you any problems -- it's not a problem. Touch yourself if you want to brother.

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
I've had a week home alone, since my parents and brothers went overseas.

So yeah, a lot.

Even when the folks are home I do it pretty regularly.

Hader

Jul 7, 2010
I do not masturbate....lol, there's better ways to keep your companion in good health xD

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
So, you were in an intimate relationship with Ms. Palmer. Where were you the night of her death?

OT: I tried a couple of times, said "What's the point?", and went and did something else.

It just wasn't all that great. I honestly can't see why everyone else thinks it's so great.

Aethren

Jun 6, 2009
Dude, Ms. Palmer is like 60, wtf. She's a teacher here at the grade school.

But I'd say once every 2-3 days.

Xcelsior

Jun 3, 2009
I'd say about once a day, more if I'm if I'm in an especially keen mood. If I'm under exam stress that will probably drop to 0 as I go into revision overdrive during exam periods, but once their over you can guarantee shit is going down!
Though there are times I can just plain not be up for it at all, once I went 2 months without a single jack and I wasn't bothered in the slightest.