How often do you do the dirty deed to yourself?

Arawn.Chernobog

Nov 17, 2009
As often as I feel the need for sexual release and there isn't a better method (sexual activity with a partner) available.

If you're hungry, eat. If you're thirsty, drink. If you're bored, be entertained. If you feel sexuality frustrated, fornicate (with a consenting adult) or masturbate.

Ladette

Feb 4, 2011
3-4 times a day usually, less or more depending on if my better half is intrested in fooling around.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
depends on what mood I'm in sometimes 2-3 times a day... once in the morning and once-twice at night right before bed...

but one time I did it 26 times in a day just to see if I could...<.<

Brnin8

Jul 17, 2009
I tickle the trout almost every night, I don't get many chances as people like to randomly burst into my room without warning.

Crazy_Dude

Nov 3, 2010
Sacman said:
depends on what mood I'm in sometimes 2-3 times a day... once in the morning and once-twice at night right before bed...

26? I knew it was possible but never actually tried doing such an absurd thing.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
Eh... Anything from 3 times a day to maybe once a week.
It grosses me out, but I do it anyway. Stupid sex drive. >_<

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Crazy_Dude said:
Sacman said:

26? I knew it was possible but never actually tried doing such an absurd thing.
Don't even try it's not worth it at all...<.<

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Brnin8 said:
I tickle the trout almost every night, I don't get many chances as people like to randomly burst into my room without warning.
I know what you mean I guess that's why my sleeping schedule got turned around...<.<

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Sacman said:
Um... Wow. Were you and your right hand on honeymoon or something? And I'm not sure I want to know, but surely you'd have been firing blanks after about 5?

I... don't, basically. Maybe once every couple of weeks. Courtesy of the anti-depressants, I have no sex drive at all. (And, as has hilariously/embarrassingly been proven once or twice, can't do much even when I want to. Still better than the depression!)

Tylmarande

Aug 28, 2010
Sacman said:

...did any blood come out? That had to hurt after awhile

That being said, 3-5 times a day. Sucks being an introvert in college, especially when the few friends you have are all unavailable women.

OakTaooper

Jul 24, 2010
I haven't for the longest time, it just got really boring sitting there...you know. But, when I did, once or twice a day. Sometimes I would go crazy and do it three times, bet never more than that.
this isnt my name said:
I honestly dont know how people can say they dont for 2 months or that other guy who said "only a couple of times" dont you guys get issues with not doing it ? I sometimes cant sleep due to not doing it... I can only imagine the trouble if I had some addictive drug if not masturbating for a few days causes sleeping issues.

TMI ?
I haven't done it for about six months, mainly for the afore stated reason. And when I stopped at first I had issues, but it was like overcoming some weird addiction. After about a month without I just lost the drive to. I even tried again and it was just boring. So, yeah, take that for what you will.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
J03bot said:
Sacman said:
Um... Wow. Were you and your right hand on honeymoon or something?

I... don't, basically. Maybe once every couple of weeks. Courtesy of the anti-depressants, I have no sex drive at all. (And, as has hilariously/embarrassingly been proven once or twice, can't do much even when I want to. Still better than the depression!)
Nope, it was right after that episode of the Venture Brothers where Brock says, "I once masturbated 12 times in one day, just to see if I could..." and I bet myself that I could double that...<.<

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
You guys are fucking horndogs, seriously. And I only say that partly because I have no idea what having sexual needs is like.
Rosie Palms needs to have her own fucking life outside of dates with you.

Anyway, I don't. Never felt the need.