How old are you and when did you start playing video-games.

Kuilui

Apr 1, 2010
21 and started gaming at 3 or 4 on the NES. First game ever was a Mario game I believe.

Midnight Voyager

Jan 7, 2008
2, I think. First was a coloring book program that some friend of my dad's made. I could type out the command prompt by memory, even though I couldn't read yet. Second was a pixel tank game where you had to try to get a trajectory to shoot the enemy's tank. I used to beat my mom all the time on that one.

(PC Gaming for life, yeah.)

Aand I'm 23 now. soooo... That'd be 21 years. My gamer cred is old enough to vote.

Adde591

Jul 28, 2010
Im 16 and i started playing video-games when i was around 5-6. I borrowd my aunts SNES and played Super Mario World :D

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
17 here, first game I can remember is the original Prince of Persia. I was about 2 or 3 when I first played it.
Though I really have no friggin' idea where we got that game from :p

Marowit

Nov 7, 2006
I don't really remember how old I was, but I remember the first game my dad got me for our absurdly expensive PC, which looking at it's specs is laughable now (this was early early 90's), was Wolfenstein 3D. The game I remember spend a lot of time with as well was Red Baron...fuckin' zeppelins...

edit 26 in november

TheLaofKazi

Mar 20, 2010
I can't remember, I just know that I was really young. Maybe 6 or 7. I remember playing these really simple games on this ancient computer, there was like this 3 blind mice game or something and some game where you had to maneuver to certain spots with this jet pack. I hardly remember any of it. I remember playing the NES back when I was little far better, me and my dad would play Mario Duck Hunters a ton. I'm 17 now.

brainfreeze215

Feb 5, 2009
I'm 21 now, and I started at the age of 6 on my first console, which was an n64. I think I play less now than I ever have, less than an hour a week, but it's still a good pastime.

EDIT: I forgot to consider all those old games I used to play on our PC, well before my n64 days. Duke Nukem and Commander Keen come to mind.

FolkLikePanda

Apr 15, 2009
I was about 4 and I think the first game I played was Crash Bandicoot at my cousins and then my parents got me a PlayStation and I think my first game was Rayman. And I'm 16 now.

Terrifying beans

Aug 29, 2010
I'm 16 and I began playing at about age 6 or 7. It was Metal Gear solid 2 on the ps2. This was lent to my dad by my cousins for two weeks and I was hooked immediately. I completed it and worshipped it, knowing that it would not end there. I later bought myself an original xbox and Halo: Combat Evolved. Understandably, being 9, and a near video game-virgin it BLEW MY MIND and it's progressed from there.

Emo-Hawk

Jul 9, 2008
18 at the moment 19 in a few days and i believe 2 or 3 maybe near 3 if i was 2 so like 2.9months that sorta time, we had a lot of consoles back then well they grew up with me, i think we had Sega mega-drive 1 n 2 (if there was a 2nd had a one that was all black first then came one with a red button on it) remember having a snes, I say we cause me and my 2 eldest sisters shared a lot of the stuff back then, not sure if we had a nes, but i defiantly remember playing one, so either we had one or my best friend had one (i can tell you that much :) ) we then moved onto a Sega mega CD thingy o_O so it attached to the mega-drive and played some random games we had o_O but that was when i was like 5 or so ...sooo yeah o_O its all a haze in my head but I really did enjoy playing games with my family, wish they'd bloody do it now tho >_< (life story over sorry escapists)