How the public (your school, work etc) sees you

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
They used to think I was just a normal nerd, then they thought I was a freak and then they thought I was a raving lunatic because I had a panic attack in the middle of a class (it was the noise they were making too much noise cannot stand noise) and started punching people at random and it didn't help that I already had fought plenty of times in school cause they tried to bully me key word being tried because they couldn't handle me I was just too aggressive to not defend myself and I have a pretty big rule which is don't give up and I have yet to break it. But now they probably don't even know I exist as I barely go out and in this school and basically invisible.

splatterguy734

Nov 27, 2009
I'm viewed as one of "the nerds" by the popular people (aka the cunts) at my school. Well I'm as a nerd at least I'm not a cruel, pretentious, narccistic prick.

SuccessAndBiscuts

Nov 9, 2009
AmayaOnnaOtaku said:
As the redheaded geeky goth chick who seems to know her way with Insurance laws and ICD-9 codes. The one to ask tech questions or get the latest news on computers and technology.
Do you regularly get marrage proposals over the internet? Genuine question, cause you sound like nerd bait. (thats probably a good thing)

As for myself, kinda tricky I guess, to produce a decent answer withought inflating my ego. Ive gone from anti-social-smart-but-has-no-drive-slightly-weird-kid-at-the-back-of-the-class to being actually some kind of cool Dr Who ish figure, excitable weird and kinda-all knowing/makeing it up as I go all along. (or so I am led to belive)

Also a couple of freinds sometimes refer to me as "Google" because of my supposed ability to produce a reasonable answer to almost any question right out of thin air.

Kaltazraza

Creepy dancing
Sep 10, 2008
At school I'm always over happy and energetic, always laughing and such, also the least sane person in class, plus I read the most manga in class. I'm also the only person they know that has hyperventilated by laughing. I'm the awesome-insane guy in short. yay.

MalevolentJim

Aug 15, 2008
I'm a cynical,Sarcastic, elitist moron who will say pretty much anything just for the effect.
And I wouldn't have it any other way :)

DarkHourPrince

May 12, 2010
I'm a fan of anime (but not the rabid, drooling creepy little fanchildren that creep out the world, dear god no) so naturally, because I have some buttons on my backback declaring that I'm not afraid to be a fan of something a tad off the norm, I am the sad, drooling creepy little fanchild.

JanatUrlich

Apr 24, 2009
SilentBobsThoughts said:
Sleekgiant said:
No, I don't fit any stereotypes at all. Also I hide from people most of the time
So your a ninja then? :p
JanatUrlich said:
Haha no not really. I get along with everyone and I go to all the parties and stuff.

Life's pretty alright for me. I'm just not a massive fan of the rugby boys who are all too muscly to be attractive and can't seem to keep it in their pants D= But then again, maybe I'm stereotyping them!

I'm totally not though, they are all genuinely douche bags.
:( I'm not...
Sorry guy, but rugby boys just don't do it for me!! Or muscly guys in general

SteinFaust

Jun 30, 2008
i wear a balaklava to protect my face from wind/debris/snow/body odor, so obviously i am a violent psychopath.

i carry a multitool to open boxes/cut cords, so i must be a thief.

i have listened to Rammstein for years, so i'm wayy overdue to straight Columbine some fools.

my (barely passable) skin shade publicly announces my apparent addiction to rap music, kool-aid, and welfare checks.

i know a good deal about firearms, so (see line 3).

i don't talk to everybody, therefore i am antisocial.

i speak with a rather broad vocabulary, so i am *a pretentious a-hole*

i _____, so that makes me a nerd (alot of what i do makes me a "nerd")

**read as "trying to be white." in reference to speaking with nigs. (lol don't worry, pop-culture rules allow me to say it)

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
I'm stereotyped into a drughead, because I'm an artist. I've had people argue with me that there's no way that an artist can be creative without drugs. The only drug I did was when they knocked me out for surgery. I don't care to do those things.

ironm4id3n

May 17, 2010
InnerRebellion said:
For maybe two years now, I've faced many stereotypes that revolve around me being emo. Not all emos cut themselves. Not all of them cry over every damn thing. But let's face it, society likes to make simple judgments on what they don't know.

Does your public see you in the light of stereotypes? Or are you seen as your own individual?

First of all, i won't stereotype you for being emo but gosh they really do listen to shitty ass music... anyway
at my school im known as the prettysmartbigtallblondekidwhodoesdrugsbutgetsgoodgradesandplaysguitar

but really i just like ice cream..

Gilgamesh00

Nov 22, 2008
One of my best friends and benchmate in class listens only to rock and metal and has long hair. My favorite music genre is also rock but I also like something from pretty much any genre as long as it sounds good to me, and I don't fancy metal that much.

So, of course, we're both looked at as satan-worshipping crazies who like listening to blokes screaming their lungs out to the mics and sound like they got a socks stuck in their throats.

Jerks.

ninjapenguin981

Jul 10, 2009
Eukaryote said:
Apparently their is a stereotipe that science students are bad at english. I beg too difer.
Oh the irony, don't know if purposeful.

I'm usually viewed as sad and nerdy, I don't know if that's true but frankly I don't care.

Stone Wera

Feb 13, 2010
One girl is paranoid that I'll strangle her in her sleep or something.
Pretty much everyone thinks I'm mentally unstable...
Which isn't the case...
Well it's sorta true...
It's true.

EDIT: Don't know if the girl's fear are based on the fact that I sneak up her most of the times I greet her.
Also I would like everyone to know that I am NOT a rapist.

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
I'm quiet in large crowds, thus, I must be a violent sociopath; I advocate the use of Marijuana
and other similar drugs, thus, I must be a major druggie who prostitutes himself for the next
fix; I like guns, I must be planning something; I'm white, I must be racist and pretentious; I
find that most people my age are completely immature and, quite frankly, stupid. That must make me anti-social; I have no problem with homosexuality, bi-sexuality, etc. Thus, I must be "in the closet"; I like to have a drink every now and then with a couple of friends, I must be the typical "drinker teen" (didn't even know that was a phrase until my health teacher brought it up) who gets drunk off his tits all the time; I'm a gamer, I must be sleep deprived and covered
in Cheeto dust and sweat 24/7; and last, but not least, I'm accepting of all people, thus, I
must be a coward. I don't even know how that one works out, but it's been pinned to me before.

The odd thing is, I haven't done much towards my peers to let them have any material to judge me like this, most of these are just inferences based on outward appearance or character traits of myself. In fact, I don't think I've shown anything but friendship towards my peers unless they truly deserved otherwise.

Man, I hate high school.

Duskwaith

Sep 20, 2008
Well read, highly intelligent, built with a passion for rum.

And a total gentleman, why do people get offended if you hold a door for them or something?