How well do you know the Escapist above you?

grimsprice

Jun 28, 2009
Not at all. Sorry bro.

Not surprising, you haven't been here a month... Oh wait... a year...

Um... Sorry?

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
Not personally, but I do know he has some good posts to his name as well as being the most prominent person in the Escapist Photography group.

Raven's Nest

Elite Member
Feb 19, 2009
I don't.

Get ready to see this response a lot... Also, this probably belongs in forum games...

Edit: on the grounds of being ninja'd

I like the above poster's posts. But I don't know him... I don't know any of you people...

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
This should really go in forum games.

OP: Who the hell are you person-with-a-Timmy-from-south-park-avatar? Who I ask?

I've had a conversation or two with him.

Mozared

Mar 26, 2009
Assuming it's still ravens_nest by the time I push post, I don't know him too well though I feel like I'm slowly getting to know him. His avatar stands out which causes me to remember his name. I haven't seen him post anything that completely dumbstruck me yet, but I'll be sure to remember him once he makes a post that I can form a clear negative/positive opinion on.

Edit: Aaaand no, it's Wouldyoukindly99 now. As for him, I've PM'd with him, checked a topic of him earlier and seen his reply to my own topic 5 minutes ago. I like and respect him, he's a good man that makes more sense than I had at first anticipated.

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
I've seen this person post a bit but I really don't know who he or she is. Nice name though.

Edit: This was directed at wouldyoukindly99 and the person above me was directed at the one above that. This forum moves too fast for it's own good.

I don't think that I've ever seen the person above me though.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
I've seen Fire Daemon before, but I haven't seen enough posts out of them to make any observations.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
I do believe there will be much ninja'ing for the next few minutes. To avoid this until things slow down it's best to quote the person or post who you were refereing to.

grimsprice

Jun 28, 2009
Suiseiseki IRL said:
I do believe there will be much ninja'ing for the next few minutes. To avoid this until things slow down it's best to quote the person or post who you were refereing to.
Or just post something completely random so you can edit in a proper response.

And i know a few people here so far...

Everyone knows Sue. As for Avey, he's a dick, and i love him for it.

Nov 11, 2008
grimsprice said:
Not at all. Sorry bro.

Um... Sorry?
Lol, None taken. I've seen 4thegreatergood before. about 4/10

Mozared

Mar 26, 2009
Suiseiseki IRL said:
Good thinking. As for Suiseiseki, I read her personal thread about her coloured eyes ages ago, and it sparked my sympathy. I don't suppose I know her well enough, but she seems like a really sweet girl to me, even though she's made some posts that made me quirk my eyebrows.

Edit: As for 4thegreatergood, what you wrote before your edit in your last post is mutual, my friend. So hi, I'm Mozared *extends hand and tongue*

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
4thegreatergood said:
grimsprice said:
4thegreatergood said:
101194 said:
grimsprice said:
Not at all. Sorry bro.

Um... Sorry?
Lol, None taken. I've seen 4thegreatergood before. about 4/10
4/10 what?
Its the date of the murder of his next zodiac victim.
How did you know that?
Because we're with the Party Van.

I spot a derailing up ahead.

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
grimsprice said:
*KA-SNIP*
Grimspice. Seen you around, you post thoughtfully and are usually in the first few posts of whatever thread you enter. If I remember correctly you have an emo avatar as a sort of parody of the emo mentality itself. Correct?