how would the world look if evryone was like you

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Remember this Red Dwarf episode where Rimmer lands with an escape pod on a lifeless planet and the others can't reach him for like a hundret years? And when they arrive there is a whole sick culture of Rimmers?
Yeah, it'd be pretty much like this.

Aur0ra145

Elite Member
May 22, 2009
No political tension anywhere. Countries would be invaded based upon the quality of their Tequila and how many cool mountains they have to fly between.

Additionally, battleships would still be in fleets across the world. Every text book would be written with horrible shorthand, have all the facts correct but presented in a funny manner.

Breaking mach over any landmass would be okay. Everyone would drive Jeep Wranglers or old Toyota pick-ups, with a sprinkling of '69 Mustangs.

It'd be cool to shoot rifles off your backporch when you're drunk. There would be alot more airports in the world, and all of them would have AMAZING food joints in them. It'll always be VFR days, and you always get cleared into any airspace you want.

Grand Prix would be the only kind of car racing. There would also be no racism. Plus, everyone would own atleast one badass airplane. AvGas 100LL, Jet-A and JP-8 would be free.

Everyone would know pilot songs and toasts. It would be acceptable to wear Ray Bans, a huge watch and a flight jacket to work, even if you don't have to fly.

At the bar soda would cost $10... Whiskey Free! Limit only one to pilot... Served in buckets! There won't be any bartenders... Only barmaids! Our barmaids will wear long dresses... Made of cellophane!

Yeah, it'd be fun.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
It would be a world full of fat,ugly gamers.But shit that would be needed to get done would get done,and everyone would go the gym 3 times a week.It would be a peaceful world with fairly little violence.

Mr. Mike

Mar 24, 2010
Well, it'd definitely advance in technology quite fast (I'm very into all that). We'd probably have hover-cars. It would have a unified religion (Christianity). There'd be the unified language of English, except everyone would also dabble in Japanese. We'd all wish we could have a good gaming PC.

Assuming these people were exactly like me, but not me, there wouldn't be the problem of procreation not occuring. Because hey, I'm a horny teenager, as all are.

But I think we'd all get bored of each other pretty quickly, because, while I like to surround myself with intelligent, quirky people, I like there to be quite some disparity between us so we could actually discuss things. When we all have the same views, even the most intricate discussions would come down to "Yep, I agree."

Unfortunately, we'd all look like Hitler's Aryans, and not wanting to let Hitler win, we'd probably have a mass suicide (jokes, I'm completely against suicide on every level).

The government would probably consist of some dude in an office saying "Yeah, I'll give you a permit for that, do what you want." The world would also go through cycles of being completely messy and unorganised to ridiculously clean and well-kept. Whenever they want to put off doing something (like reconstructing civilisation to suit this unified populace) they'd all procrastinate and start cleaning things, ending up with a very clean world.

Okay that's all I've got for now.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Killing massacres? I would never kill a good massacre...

Oh, I feel stupid now. It's still suicide though, man.

Proctorninja

Apr 15, 2009
while only a little narcissistic i think it would be awesome but i think it would end up going back to tribal villages just with future tech because i argue alot with other people and i am really stubborn. Looks wise it would basicly look like a bunch of sterotypical cuban drug dealers (I am cuban but not born there) its mostly my mustache that dose the look

Chamale

Sep 9, 2009
Every Saturday, people around the word would stop what they are doing, put on a red or blue shirt, and have a massive NERF war. Sunday, same deal, except with dodgeballs and lots of dividing lines.

Society would be rather messy, as I hate to clean things. Laundry and public sanitation would become rarities, with the very few who do them taking huge money in exchange.

RetroViruses

Aug 7, 2008
Scientific horrors completed with a complete disregard for ethics, everyone splices up their bodies with genes/cyborgifies, inevitable apocalypse

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Game4Fun said:
ultimateownage said:
Ugly, and there would be no food left, no outdoor places, and we would be ridiculously technically advanced, with hover cars, infinite food supplies space ships and other shit.
Im confused you said no food but then you said infinite food supply.
No natural food supply, we would be kept alive with artificial food.

GiantSpiderGoat

Nov 19, 2009
It would be a sausage fest. Since there are no women, I would have to strip down and do the dirty with a million copies of myself.

Stuntcrab

Apr 2, 2010
ultimateownage said:
Game4Fun said:
ultimateownage said:
Ugly, and there would be no food left, no outdoor places, and we would be ridiculously technically advanced, with hover cars, infinite food supplies space ships and other shit.
ooooh I see

Squarez

Apr 17, 2009
Every HMV in the land would contain nothing but Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Led Zeppelin and The Beatles.

IrirshTerrorist

Jul 25, 2009
There'd be a lot of cake eating and masturbation going on for a while and then after a few years everything would change and start getting better until eventually we reached a Utopian state of existence.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Game4Fun said:
ultimateownage said:
Game4Fun said:
ultimateownage said:
ooooh I see
Yeah, I was going to mention that in my post, but I was so tired I forgot the word artificial. :p