How would you end Qanon?

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Just like the title says. Considering it sounds like q hasn't done another drop since the election (I don't follow this so he might have or not by now.) maybe the people behind it decided to call if. If one of them was you, how would you end the qanon drops?

I would do a series of drops that seemed to be leading to the ring leader of the democratic pedophilia satanic sex cult and at the very end have a puzzle message that just said "Not without my Ovaltine." Then for the really crazy ones have some kinda hidden back message telling them to go read 'Homestuck'.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
I'd destroy the internet and make everybody go on walks outside twice a day.

Reactions: tippy2k2

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I'd destroy the internet and make everybody go on walks outside twice a day.
I think you think the people behind this stupid conspiracy theory have more power then the actually do.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Turn around and claim it was a big joke, that obviously it was a joke, and all the qanon supporters knew it was a joke, they aren't stupid. Anyone angry with qanon just doesn't have a sense of humour.

So half of them immediately claim they weren't serious about it, and deny that anyone ever was. The other half continue looking to murder people, of course.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
1608525664329.png

When they are on a hunting trip to kill Bambi.

Fine all jokes aside, I would like to have them see better mental health professionals who are conservative.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Oh?

I'd take a P on them then Rrrmove them.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Naplam. Lotsa Naplam.

Or tell them to wear a mask and get the vaccine when it's available. Either they take reasonable steps to help end COVID or they abandon Qanon in disgust. Either way, everyone wins!

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Ugh, I really need to be more specific with these threads since people seem to think the q droppers have infinite power.

Terminal Blue

Elite Member
Legacy
Feb 18, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
I can't help but that, like a lot of conspiracy theories, Qanon is the result of people living in an awful, unfair society without being equipped with the political education to make sense of the real reasons why things are the way they are.

There's no conspiracy of satanic paedophiles controlling society, sure, but a person could easily believe that there are. We all know on some level that the people who have real power in our society aren't like us, they don't follow the same rules or have to abide by the same morality, and that includes sexual morality. Ironically, because Donald Trump's brain was slowly turning into sponge, he would occasionally let this slip, but it's certainly not just him.

I don't think there's much anyone can do for most of the people who get into Q-Anon, they're already saturated in conservative media and ideology, and many will have some degree of mental health problems. I don't think they're going to accept any resolution to the narrative they've absorbed, even if that narrative overtly fails them (in fact, failure would probably make them more committed and zealous). But I think it's important to remember that they are still responding to something real, and without all the indoctrination they could have reached a meaningful, gender and class based critique of the society they live in.

Honestly, if I was one of the droppers I would just come clean. It's not going to help most of them, but for some it might be the start of a journey into something better.

Reactions: Hades

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Repeal Article 230. No social media from Bitchute to Twitter could ever allow that sort of stuff on their platform again without being sued

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
I can't help but that, like a lot of conspiracy theories, Qanon is the result of people living in an awful, unfair society without being equipped with the political education to make sense of the real reasons why things are the way they are.

There's no conspiracy of satanic paedophiles controlling society, sure, but a person could easily believe that there are. We all know on some level that the people who have real power in our society aren't like us, they don't follow the same rules or have to abide by the same morality, and that includes sexual morality. Ironically, because Donald Trump's brain was slowly turning into sponge, he would occasionally let this slip, but it's certainly not just him.
I can understand that people might wonder if it's all due to some sinister cabal, possible of Satanic pedophiles or whatever, but absolutely convincing oneself that that specific explanation is the undeniable truth is a step beyond that. OTOH, not that different from blaming everything on a Jewish cabal and that's always popular.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Repeal Article 230. No social media from Bitchute to Twitter could ever allow that sort of stuff on their platform again without being sued
I can see that backfiring spectacularly, depending on how litigious conservative conspiracy nuts are.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
There's always going to be conspiracy theories, because there's always going to be people who need a big, shadowy cabal to blame all their failures on ("They're just keeping me down because I know the truth!") instead of their own stupidity and inadequacy.

If you gave me a baseball bat and an unlimited travel budget, I could make a dent in it, but it'd never really go away.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
There's always going to be conspiracy theories, because there's always going to be people who need a big, shadowy cabal to blame all their failures on ("They're just keeping me down because I know the truth!") instead of their own stupidity and inadequacy.
There seems to be more of them than usual at the mo, and they are more vicious than most. The people claiming that aliens built the pyramids are insufferable, but not an actual menace in of themselves.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
What is qanon? Looking up the term just gives me buzz articles.
Its a right-wing 4Chan troll that actually found a place in modern Republican politics that's a series of linked conspiracy theories from a secret government agent with "Q Level" clearance. It claims to have knowledge and evidence of a (and I'm noting joking or exaggerating here) left-wing, Jewish, canniballistic, pedophiliac, lizard people ring run by Hollywood elites and Democratic leaders for decades. And that Donald Trump was chosen as a child, raised and trained, specifically to take the office of President and scour the world of the child raping/eating lizard men.
Remember when it was "rumored" Hilary Clinton ran a child rape ring out of a pizza parlor, and someone actually went in there with a gun and held people hostage until the owner freed the children? Yeah that was Q-Anon.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Its a right-wing 4Chan troll that actually found a place in modern Republican politics that's a series of linked conspiracy theories from a secret government agent with "Q Level" clearance. It claims to have knowledge and evidence of a (and I'm noting joking or exaggerating here) left-wing, Jewish, canniballistic, pedophiliac, lizard people ring run by Hollywood elites and Democratic leaders for decades. And that Donald Trump was chosen as a child, raised and trained, specifically to take the office of President and scour the world of the child raping/eating lizard men.
Remember when it was "rumored" Hilary Clinton ran a child rape ring out of a pizza parlor, and someone actually went in there with a gun and held people hostage until the owner freed the children? Yeah that was Q-Anon.
See... You say anti-Semitic but the buzz articles say that qanon believes the supposed child sex ring is run by Satan worshippers. If they're anti-Semitic then why make their enemy Satan worshippers? Isn't this also all tied into the Epstein thing?

At any rate, this seems more like a tiny group of real believers in a conspiracy theory being also turned into a conspiracy theory of a group far larger and more widespread than is actually true.

In other words; qanon conspiracy theorists have created anti-qanon conspiracy theorists of an even greater level.