how would you like to die?

Frequen-Z

Resident Batman fanatic.
Apr 22, 2009
Crushed to death by an 18 wheeler driven by the Incredible Hulk.

I dunno how I'd like to die. Doing something I loved or for a cause I believe in would be good. I'd hate to not see it coming.

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
They'll only think I died. But really, they put my brain into a giant robot like that Dragonball Z movie. Then I'll be brought down again by someone more badass than myself.

lostzombies.com

Apr 26, 2010
The part in The two towers when Gandalf arrives at Helms Deep. Being a part of the charge down the hill with him in a blaze of glory :D

MrMixelPixel

Jul 7, 2010
I would like to die in a suicide that looked like a murder. One that would baffle the police in my area for years to come. Hopefully they would never find out actually... xD

i don't know

Feb 22, 2010
I want to die in an awesome way like blowing up a terrorist hideout and not being able to escape the explosion.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Frequen-Z said:
Crushed to death by an 18 wheeler driven by the Incredible Hulk.
If you're not going to use that, can I have it? It's so awesome I can't even remember what my original answer was.

If not, I'd like to die Smash Bros. style. Smacked so hard by something that I fly off into the sky, never to be seen again.
Saves deciding whether I should be buried or cremated.

Drauden

Jun 2, 2010
Fighting for something I believe in...

Nah, just kidding. I wanna die after falling out of a plane! I'd be all like "WOOSH WOOSH" and try to hoover. It'll be awesome.

M-JN

Jan 26, 2009
I wanna get killed by my significant other. This may seem silly but THINK about it: when the one you love kills you, you can never lose a fight with them ever again.

"You're so emotionally distant! And take out the goddamn trash."
"*****, you fucking shot me in the chest."
"O-oh. Yeah. I'm sorry. I got the trash."

That you may be too dead to have this conversation is a minor setback.

12capital

Feb 1, 2010
i don't want to die...hopefully in a way that's sudden, maybe where I help someone or do something heroic.

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
Like a Boss, obviously.
By that I mean in some epic and awesome way that people will talk about 3000 over 9000 years later.