how would you like to die?

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
bieng flung ito space by a catapult then crashing so hard into the moon , it explode's.

Broken Boy

Apr 10, 2010
In a hail of bullets after taking out my enemy's...

I will leave it at that for fear of Mod Wrath.

Breaker deGodot

Apr 14, 2009
I want to die having sex. Preferably on the bottom, so as not to hurt the girl. And I want it to be because the sex was SO good, that the orgasm makes my *ahem* explode.

MasterSteef

Mar 3, 2010
After I've had a good long life, I wish to be eaten by a Tyrannosaurus Rex. The Epicness of my death would be unfathomable. ;)

Continuity

May 20, 2010
aged 98 tragically crashing my private plane after losing control whilst making love to my 14th wife...

Edit: Aww come on guys, cookie for reference?

Adde591

Jul 28, 2010
when the time has come i would like to get my head cut off just to know how it feels. i konw it sounds kind of stupid but im just curious :p

Timotheus

Oct 12, 2009
interspark said:
Timotheus said:
Personally I'd like (and secretely plan) to be frozen (which is technically dying), until there is a cure against dieing of old age. Then I hope to live as long as possible until entropy finally gets me.
aha! but heres some philosophy for you! how do you know that, while youre frozen, youre mind wont just die and, when restored, your body and brain will re-boot creating an enirely new life form with all your memories. you would be dead but no one would ever know, not even "you"
This is the reason, why I wouldn't use a teleporter (just in theory), as it would just transfer my shape, not myself. But it is the same brain we are talking about.
Even if you are right, then there is really no way to escape death and it was worth a try.

On topic: I want to die while testing this problem.

ReaperzXIII

Jan 3, 2010
Actually let me rephrase myself I would like to die like Whitebeard in One Piece in an epic battle where I kill a lot of people (bad guys)and even when I die it takes a hailstorm of bullets and stab wounds but even then I stand tall whilst dead.

wolf92

Aug 13, 2008
exhaustion after defending my significant other from a bear-shark hybrid monster, that with explosions in the background

Raijha

Aug 23, 2010
I would want something quick, hopefully painless. One of those deaths where you are gone before you even hear the sound of what killed you. Also hopefully at a nice old age and close to or at the same time as my wife. Instantly vaporized in a car accident type thing would work.

Mr.France

Jul 14, 2010
Slowly, painfully, feeling every single drop of life leaving me, anything else is uninportant.

FollowUp

Mar 25, 2010
I want to be like 90 and get hit by a meteor. Largely painless, and every one will talk about the first person to die by meteor. Spectacular.